Montenegro

Yugo Count Dante

3QaXO.png

memap.jpg

Membership of UEFA since 26.01.2007
FIFA membership since 29.5.2007

Abbreviation: MNE
Montenegro population: 625,266 (2011 census)
Fifa ranking: 55
Eufa ranking: 42
a-tim-11_1329834672.jpg

Coach: Branko Brnović

GK: Srđan Blažić, Mladen Božović

DF: Vladan Adžić, Miodrag Džudović, Milan Jovanović, Savo Pavićević, Luka Pejović, Stefan Savić

MF: Vladimir Božović, Marko Ćetković, Nikola Drinčić, Mitar Novaković, Milorad Peković, Simon Vukčević, Elsad Zverotić

AT: Fatos Bećiraj, Dejan Damjanović, Andrija Delibašić, Stevan Jovetić, Mirko Vučinić

WC 2014 qualification group:
England
Moldavia
Poland
San Marino
Ukrain

Last edited:

Antimilan

Beqiraj the almighty !

Crna Gora had a great qualifying campaign for Euro, and it would not be a surprise would they finish second this time again.

Yugo Count Dante

Beqiraj the almighty !

Crna Gora had a great qualifying campaign for Euro, and it would not be a surprise would they finish second this time again.
Time to boss England around :rofl1:, on a serious note they should pull this one to shock the world :lol:

Do you follow Beqiraj? he plays in Croatia right?

Hope the guys were watching the Croatian games this Euro : ) they could learn a thing or two from them :D

Last edited:

Antimilan

Yep, he's my compatriot. Some of my friends trained with him in the local club where he used to play. Even then, he always stood out and was one of the strongest physically.

Then a good career in Buducnost, followed by a even greater one in Dinamo, now that he is the top scorer of the season we passed.

Definitely time to beat England... why not, they were better in both games for the qualifiers :p

Yugo Count Dante

They seem to do good against good sides and somehow play bad against the lesser sides.

The qualification games will certainly be fun, I remember when they outplayed England and I had a good time during that game, the red of Rooney topped it all off :lol:

Home of Barca Fans