Date of Birth: Feb 1, 1987
Place of Birth: NJ, USA
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Club: Villareal
Position: Second striker
National Team: Italy

Evil

Shabazz
Excellent player with a good touch infront of goal. I wouldn´t mind seeing him in Barca, but I doubt he can play wide out on the wings, he has pace and is finishes well, but his dribbling isn´t amazing ...

He´s left footed as well I think.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he`s a good player in a 2 man striker system. Can`t see where would we fit him

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I think he`s a good player in a 2 man striker system. Can`t see where would we fit him
Exactly, good player but we are never going to change our system so he is completely useless. However, it is easy to imagine him in some other premiership side...

R

Red Devil

United have first option to bring him back and I wouldnt be suprised if he is the reason Teves is being carted off.

nebeer

Love is All
United have first option to bring him back and I wouldnt be suprised if he is the reason Teves is being carted off.

hmm..though I think Rossi is better off at Villareal. He is guaranteed to start every game and he has bonded really well with the team.

Sodamnsmooth

I played with Rossi in Clifton, NJ on the youth traveling squad. He was a nine or ten year old schooling everyone in the U14 program. We all knew he'd get somewhere. He used to go to Italy every summer and play in camps there.

R

Red Devil

Do you have a buy-back clause or are you just saying that?

Yeah we have first refusal on him and before the group game with Villareal fergie said he was considering bringing him back to Old Trafford.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He would be a good replacement for Tevez in your squad - but perhaps he is best suited to la liga or serie a to the premier league, who knows....

R

Red Devil

He would be a good replacement for Tevez in your squad - but perhaps he is best suited to la liga or serie a to the premier league, who knows....

Thought he looked great when he played the few first team games he managed to get at United .

He scored a great goal against Sunderland on his league debut and he performed well in he carling cup aswell.

Id love him back at the club .

Home of Barca Fans