Diego Simeone

CuleLife4Life

There are two other teams he will revive in his career, if he gets the management's support and you guessed them: Lazio and Inter. He may move to Chelsea but they won't understand a word he says.

Cholo understands the clubs, he knows the culture, in fact I only hate him because of his shit stirring at Inter Milan but he has matured since his Argentinian clique days. When he moved out of Inter, he won the Serie A against a mighty Juventus. He helped Inter win the European Cup and then beat Inter for the Coppa. That Lazio team was stacked but he also took them the extra mile. This is what Simeone does, goes the extra mile. All that having won the league and the cup with Atletico. It makes no sense how his team which has lost core players to be joint top in the league, and in the CL final with such a short squad, AGAIN. However he has the energy in abundance for his players to draw from, and the confidence is bottomless.

The way Simeone and his players approached Bayern and Barca says it all. "This is Atleti" and "We are happy with Barcelona" says it all.

Mind explaining the bold? I wasn't paying attention Inter back when he played, only Milan.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Mind explaining the bold? I wasn't paying attention Inter back when he played, only Milan.

Maybe I am wrong but I believe he was a trouble maker with Javier Zanetti. The team he was on should have went onto win a league title but they acted as if they owned the place.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Diego Simeone is now branded a looser, can you imagine him coaching argentina reaching a final? Noone will trust him.
Only thing he did was steal a liga from barca in 14, that's all, "best manager in the world" lost to a rly bad version of mourinho that is zidane.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What are you talking about? It's Simeone who is responsible from transforming Atlético into Spanish and European force.
Take Simeone out and watch them crumble.

He lost both finals due to bad luck and I can only feel sorry for him.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
What are you talking about? It's Simeone who is responsible from transforming Atlético into Spanish and European force.
Take Simeone out and watch them crumble.

He lost both finals due to bad luck and I can only feel sorry for him.

Yeah big game coach who managed to reach the cl final twice in 3 years and lose it both times to their fucking bitter rivals real madrid.
Are you kidding? Their fans must be on suicide watch after this.
Just imagine barca being in that place.
Very overrated.

JamDav1982

Yeah big game coach who managed to reach the cl final twice in 3 years and lose it both times to their fucking bitter rivals real madrid.
Are you kidding? Their fans must be on suicide watch after this.
Just imagine barca being in that place.
Very overrated.

Spouting shite as usual.

Getting Atletico to that final is a bigger achievment than winning it with Real and they were unlucky to lose it both times.

Yet you compare him to Pep who lost three SEMI finals in that time but you think that is more impressive with a team that won everything before he took over.

Before Simeone took over Atleti were a mid table shambles.

Devils

For all the good he has done and how admirable it is, I pray they go out of the championn league every year at a early stage.

Atletico are poison to every big team in Europe, but they are a catalyst for Real.

It's such a terrible situation to have.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
But let's cheer for them to win against Bayern! Great idea...Nope. Turned out just like I said from the start.

BarcaOG

Banned
Holy shit 6 Ballons, virtually every thread I visited today is replete with your nonsense. You're an idiot.

Simeone is one hell of a coach. Today's loss was bullshit, totally undeserved. Atleti was better than Real for most of the match.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah, because last time Bayern faced RM, they were successful :rolleyes:

Different teams and at a different stage. Pep's star might have fallen on this forum after he left us, but he is the manager you want in a final.

El Flaco

[tw]736682940302827520[/tw]

[tw]736682984594657281[/tw]

[tw]736683945979432960[/tw]

[tw]736684070185340928[/tw]

[tw]736684205413924866[/tw]

[tw]736684878964592641[/tw]

Morten

He seemed classy enough despite this harsh defeat. Hope he stays though, i always wants us to beat them, but its good for spanish football that we have more teams challenging. He has done a great job for Atletico.

Home of Barca Fans