Diego Simeone

Galning

They didn't even try to hide it. Besides, 20 games? :lol: And Gabi is clearly communicating with another guy too.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Probably going to get banned now after that hit. Idiot. All set up for Real Madrid.

MasChe

but who was the guy he hit? he was not 4th official, he didn't hold the table up, but was holding it down for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
but who was the guy he hit? he was not 4th official, he didn't hold the table up, but was holding it down for him.

His staff member who informed the 4th official of who was being subbed out and coming in.

Messi983

They didn't even try to hide it. Besides, 20 games? :lol: And Gabi is clearly communicating with another guy too.

He was already banned for 8 games after that Super copa match against RM in 2014, so I could see him getting something similar this time. No way he gets 20 games suspension though.

According to Marca it was Atletico's delegate Pedro Pablo Matesanz. I know Cholo is a bit crazy and often can't control himself but I really doubt he'd do something like that to referee and risk to be suspended for the final.

dakt

I don't recall any manager having such a huge impact. I wonder how that team will look like after his departure.

CuleLife4Life

I can easily see them collapse and fade back into obscurity. But I can also see them nabbing managers like Pochettino, Martinez, or even Ranierei and continue on competing.

MagIX

Mourinho 2.0 or better.
Not sure if he will be successful in a big team.
He doesn't want stars, he needs 11 devotees players who run and work like crazy.

Home of Barca Fans