Diego Simeone

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Its just so lame, dedicating their entire season just to beat a single team, even if its a rival, a bit patethic if you ask me. Anyway, they can keep their unbeaten record for all i care(away goal victory ftw :party1:)

they are going to beat you on aggregate, 3-2 is my prediction

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
How about they start focusing winning matches against everyone, not just give 200% against us? That way they would still be in the title race and wouldnt have to resort to penalties vs Neverkusen.

It's easier for them to play vs Madrid than vs Celta, for instance. Because Atletico have to be the dominant side against small teams which they aren't capable of - that's why big teams suit their playing style better.

Morten

It's easier for them to play vs Madrid than vs Celta, for instance. Because Atletico have to be the dominant side against small teams which they aren't capable of - that's why big teams suit their playing style better.

That excuse dont really work. They beat most teams last season, no matter small or big. This season they struggle a fair bit against big teams not named Real Madrid.

Morten

It's very simple. Carlo is burning his players and they can't cope with Atleti's intensity.

I'm very happy of the draw! Wanted RM to get Atleti or Bayern and my wish came true.

At least we could sit back and counter versus Bayern, though i wouldnt expect a 4-0 anytime soon.

L

linetty

At least we could sit back and counter versus Bayern, though i wouldnt expect a 4-0 anytime soon.
Yeah. Lets not make it out like RM is Levante in disguise now though lol. They're still big favourites but games against Atleti are dewastating. You'll probably lose and get some players injured. :lol:

Not that I'm complaining though!

Morten

Yeah. Lets not make it out like RM is Levante in disguise now though lol. They're still big favourites but games against Atleti are dewastating. You'll probably lose and get some players injured. :lol:

Not that I'm complaining though!

No, but we are almost Schalke in disguise. You hope for players to get injuried? Mkay. I certainly dont hope for injuries for either Patetico or Barca, but people are different.

F

forcabarca

PettyDearDuiker

Home of Barca Fans