Diego Simeone

Leo_Messi

I don't always like to watch Atlético as a team but I fucking love this guys passion and the fact that his players literarily want to die for him, the club and each other on the pitch.

Of course you cannot always play with this intensity, sacrifice etc. but whenever he manages to pull it off you are left thinking that he is doing something remarkable.

A very impressive feat. The only 2 trophies that Simeone is yet to win for Atlético are the CL and FIFA Club World Cup. We all know how close he was to winning the CL last season and then he would probably have gone on to wing the FIFA Club World Cup against a very poor San Lorenzo team. All this in the span of less than 4 years! Nothing but huge respect for this feat. He has not received enough of praise IMO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Simeone#Manager

Also I have no doubt that he would be able to change style/tactics should he manage a team like FCB one day or just a top team with different characteristics than those that Atlético have in their locker.

I

instinct

I'm counting on you, Diego.

o-SIMEONE-facebook.jpg

Morten

Watch Atletico being back at their best against us, despite being mediocre against everyone else these last few months. Its a conspiracy.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Watch Atletico being back at their best against us, despite being mediocre against everyone else these last few months. Its a conspiracy.

It's no conspiracy, the players are hurt because of what happened in lisbon, they are more hungry for victory against you guys than anyone else :D

Morten

It's no conspiracy, the players are hurt because of what happened in lisbon, they are more hungry for victory against you guys than anyone else :D

How about they start focusing winning matches against everyone, not just give 200% against us? That way they would still be in the title race and wouldnt have to resort to penalties vs Neverkusen.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
How about they start focusing winning matches against everyone, not just give 200% against us? That way they would still be in the title race and wouldnt have to resort to penalties vs Neverkusen.

Lisbon was the ultimate embarrasment, they want to atone for that. They can focus on the title next season, but for now I think the Atletico players would prefer to go 8/8 games unbeaten against their great rivals

Alarcón

they can't play like this all the time. some players are already half dead from the last few yrs

Morten

Lisbon was the ultimate embarrasment, they want to atone for that. They can focus on the title next season, but for now I think the Atletico players would prefer to go 8/8 games unbeaten against their great rivals

Its just so lame, dedicating their entire season just to beat a single team, even if its a rival, a bit patethic if you ask me. Anyway, they can keep their unbeaten record for all i care(away goal victory ftw :party1:)

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

Maybe they are just motivated on winning trophies they haven't won yet? Like the first season under Simeone, they won EL. The next, CDR. They had the squad, quality and motivation for a push for the Double last year, but only won La Liga due to RM's comeback in the CL final. Might be thirsty for revenge too. This season, they won the Supercopa against you, thrashed you in the league and the CDR, and are now on course to do it in the CL QFs. I thinky your La Decima pissed them off.

Here's to hoping Espanyol never become as good as them.

B

beautifulgame

Its just so lame, dedicating their entire season just to beat a single team, even if its a rival, a bit patethic if you ask me. Anyway, they can keep their unbeaten record for all i care(away goal victory ftw :party1:)

Lol is this what ur resorting to now?

Good one morten ;-)

Home of Barca Fans