Steven Gerrard

Bergkamp10

Gerrard will never be known as a great midfielder because he has no tactical discipline. It still amuses me when people say he's better than Lampard.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Gerrard is more athletic and is better defensively, but he lacks a brain and like AS said, tactical discipline. If he was half as intelligent as Lampard(who's efficiency comes from the fact that he's hella smart and makes the most out of what he has), a pairing between the two could have worked. Gerrard never realised he couldn't play for England how he does for Liverpool, meanwhile Lampard was sacrificing his natural game cause Gerrard is a brainless muppet and it caused everything to be a total mess.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Gerrard has more talent than Lampard imo, but Lampard is more efficient and consistent. I'd prefer him over Gerrard. They both suck though.

loozy

Apparently, after 10 years of uninterrupted service to the club, the player gets a testimonial (I think Carra had his three years ago against Everton).

Last edited:

BigBarcaBoy

Gerrard will never be known as a great midfielder because he has no tactical discipline. It still amuses me when people say he's better than Lampard.

It still amuses me that people think that people think Lampard is better than Gerrard, still it's all about opinions, Gerrard was and is a great midfielder, only Scholes can match him in terms of english players, that's not putting Lampard down but in terms of match winning ability and drive Gerrard is head and shoulders above Lampard.

Jenks

Gerrard has more Hollywood moments, but that's about it. He has more natural ability than Lampard, but not the brains. That's why Lampard outperforms Gerrard almost every season and has done for years.

H

Haruko The Goon

He's about 100 times better than Lampard.

Gerrard is better in every aspect. Respect to him, 1 man club, instantly gains a lot of respect form me.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans