Steven Gerrard

T

The Kop

Hey so you support the mighty reds too!

what do you reckon on our title chances then?

I love the character and the fighting spirit we have shown in recent weeks, however we need a miracle at this point of time as we are running out of time. Most of us did not expect such a challenge this season, but I am glad that we have shown that we have the capabilites of doing just that. I think we need to carry on next season and imo it could be the time to finally end the drought.

- Gerrard is a hypocrite ZQA, I agree with you and I have held that opinion for a very long time now. And to the bloke that commented on the way Gerrard plays, not all players are the same, ever player has his own style of playing football, this is why the game is so beatiful. Imo Gerrard is unique in the way he plays.

ebc_99

There are alot of rumours around that Gerrard might leave Liverpool, maybe to join Real Madrid, see link.

I think he would be a great buy for Barca, He has got power and great technique aswell as an awesome shot, which is something that we could use. I think he would fit in really well, he is the kind of player we lack and could do with against some of the more physical sides. I'm not sure how he would fancy the slower pace of Barca, it might frustrate him a little.

Fabregas should be first choice, but If he stays at Arsenal for a couple of seasons more then Gerrard would be an excellent stop gap. It also looks like Yaya will leave in the summer so at least one new midfielder will be needed

XaviMessiGirl

That other thread is practically dead and buried :lol: Should probably be merged though

I really think some of these Madrid rumors are completely unfounded, considering they supposedly announced that they're going after Messi of all people. I can't see Gerrard anywhere but Liverpool and especially not at Real Madrid.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I think he's on his way out, didn't seem all too happy in his last premier league, confrontation with fans..
Definitely something wrong with the search tool a bit dissimilar with 10Rivaldo's problem, it doesn't give accurate results.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Good player for club but overall pretty overrated, and is the main problem England's midfield never got going for the past 6 years. If only he had a brain and a bit of selflessness.

Home of Barca Fans