Steven Gerrard

Zqa-

This season he has. He's a good player, no doubt. But he's a hypocrite, one of the worst. I can't stand him. Very punchable face as well. :cool:

T

The Kop

This season he has. He's a good player, no doubt. But he's a hypocrite, one of the worst. I can't stand him. Very punchable face as well. :cool:

Hes been playing in this role for three seasons.

maz

I walk the line
Not aimed at me but i think u have much better chances now u only have the league to focus on. But time is ticking away for you fast. I said earlier in the season if you dont blow it in feb/march u will have a good chance of winning because one of the best teams that can handle the pressure when it comes to the crunch is liverpool. It would be great to see another team win the title, so i do hope u can do it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I hope that manures semi with arsenal takes a lot out of them making them tired. I feel our next home game against Arsenal and our trip to Upton Park will be our toughest games. I'd take 4 points from that as long as we win the rest.

Manure also have difficult games. As well as Arsenal the fixtures against City, Spurs and Boro will not be easy.

A few twists and turns yet I reckon.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Man U need to drop points. I don't know if that will happen, it probably won't. And Liverpool need to win all their games.

VivaBarca

Good video, missed out his dive against Atleti this season in the group stages this season.

beef-supreme

Not only is he a hypocrite, but he's one of the players who plays the ugliest brand of football. His movement is so unorthodox and the way he strikes the ball is just so annoying. He has a strong blast and he basically just closes his eyes and smacks the ball when he can. When i see him on TV I am disgusted by his figure and his movement, and his style of football. The polar opposite to someone like Messi. There are big players who are graceful on the ball, but Gerrard is anything but. And they refer to him as Captain Fantastic and whatnot - perhaps if he weren't deified by the English media i wouldn't hate him as much. A real flop on the international stage too in my opinion.

E

Esteve

I've always placed Xavi ahead of him & after this season, I feel the same about Iniesta.

VivaBarca

Gerrard and Lampard are the best midfielders in the world - Sky Sports ( Richard Keys and Jamie Redknapp ).

E

Esteve

Gerrard and Lampard are the best midfielders in the world - Sky Sports ( Richard Keys and Jamie Redknapp ).

:lol::lol: I hate the pundits on Sky Sports, according to them, there's no football being played outside the premier league & there never will be. Cunts.

maz

I walk the line
Only decent one on sky is trevor francis. He enjoys foreign football much more than the rest do.

Home of Barca Fans