Steven Gerrard

XaviMessiGirl

Somebody moved him here too early, lol. He's not irrelevant yet.

It's not only retired players that go here though. Totti is here and he's still playing, Zanetti was here before he actually retired, etc. You don't have to be retired to be considered a legend. Though if people would rather this section only be used for players who are actually retired, I can move this one and the other ones who are still active back to the "other players" section.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I personally think it'd be better to keep the players who are still playing in the other players section and just make this one for retired players, but yeah, it's best to see what everyone else thinks. This section tends to be overlooked.

Gerrard's heat map from today's game

CAtXTnoUcAEE98H.png

Devils

:lol:

This guy is such a tool.

Wasn't enough that he cost his team the premier league with his slip last year, he had to go and kill their CL chances with his sending off this year.

Morten

I feel about sad for him, he was a proper worldclass midfielder for a long time, he was pretty good even last year. These days people will remember him for the slip and the red card. His own fault for the red card at least, a slip can happen to anyone. He is one of the best midfielders England have had in a long time(along with Lampard and Scholes), to bad is legacy is ruined.

Home of Barca Fans