Steven Gerrard

Morten

Never quite understood why folks from most other clubs in the pl dislike him so much, poking fun, hate etc. United i can understand a bit, but otherwise no. I never found anything dislikable about him, except that he took a dive once in a while. Great player at his best, no doubt.

XaviMessiGirl

still in "other players" section and not "legends and retired players" :trollface:

:whistle2:

Might as well be put there soon, he'll be irrelevant come next season.

LEGENDS and retired players. :D

an australian chelsea fan, no futher explanation needed, who did Terry support, wasn't it London's top club, Manchester United ?

Who cares where he's from? You're not from Barcelona if I'm not mistaken so why call someone else out about it?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's funny how I've had multiple people point it out like there's something wrong with it. Oh Australia is far away, he must know nothing and not be a real fan. :lol: I can't imagine their logic being anything other than that.

hardyboy

I admire him for staying loyal to his club through their thick and thins and also consider him a great player and a leader but i always found him extremely arrogant...

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I admire him for staying loyal to his club through their thick and thins and also consider him a great player and a leader but i always found him extremely arrogant...
Yeah, it takes a pretty tolerant man to put up with Liverpool over the last 10 years, barring 2 title challenges and a CL victory. I gotta hand it to him for that! Haha.

Home of Barca Fans