Everton

khaled_a_d

Where in Spain? He has no place in Barca,RM nor AM
After that no one can afford his wage or grant him success

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Where in Spain? He has no place in Barca,RM nor AM
After that no one can afford his wage or grant him success
Malaga can afford his wages I suppose. Didn't they get a new owner?

btw Valencia also got a new owner last season no? How come they are in a financial crisis now?

Besides, with the new TV rights rule, I think it would not be too difficult for the top clubs in Spain to afford Mata

Jenks

Where has it gone wrong for Mata? He has won Euros, WC, CL and EC for crying out loud!

He really should return to Spain... It would help him find his lost glory and would be good for La Liga as well

He's just a really poor athlete for this level. He gets taken out of the game off the ball.

Last edited:

Adversus

Where has it gone wrong for Mata? He has won Euros, WC, CL and EC for crying out loud!

He really should return to Spain... It would help him find his lost glory and would be good for La Liga as well
Thanks. We have a good team and an owner who is looking to seriously invest.

Koeman was the manager who gave him his debut and after a trying 3 years I don't blame him wanting to go somewhere he will be the star player in his favourite position.

Plus he doesn't have to move house.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Seems like Everton are struggling this season and got another thrashing today vs Atalanta in the EL.

What I don't understand is they spent big money on the likes of Davy Klaassen and Gylfi Sigurdsson who both play best in the #10 spot, but Koeman plays both out of position on the wings when they clearly don't have the pace nor the attributes to do so.

They spent a lot of money in the transfer market but the team looks so slow and clueless.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol:

But yeah, sad for Koeman. Bilic is next no doubt.
Few years they were both hot and now they are the plague. That's football for you.

Home of Barca Fans