Everton

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Been a while since they played at this level. And also important for them: will finish ahead of Liverpool.

Also, was wondering if there are resident fans to make a thread for Dixie Dean.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Been a while since they played at this level. And also important for them: will finish ahead of Liverpool.

What level?!

P.s. They haven't finished ahead of us yet.

Last edited:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
When will Davie Moyes leave that shithole?!

Would love to see him manage Scotland, not gonna happen though :(

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

I'll leave it up to you or anyone else to make that thread but I certainly have a few quotes from Dixie Dean that I am sure a few of you will find laughter from!

Dixie Dean on Liverpool:
"There was nothing like quietening that Kop. When you stuck a goal in there it all went quiet, apart from a bit of choice language aimed in your direction! Scoring there was a delight to me. I just used to turn round to the crowd and bow three times to them"

"Everton have always been noted for going out on the pitch to play football. We got called the school of science quite rightly. The other lot, the Reds. well they were a gang of butchers! they should have been working in an abattoir. McNab, McKinlay, the Wadsworths. God bless my soul. They'd kick an old woman"

Dixie Dean on the record:
"People ask me if that 60-goal record will ever be beaten. I think it will. But there's only one man who'll do it. That's that feller who walks on the water. I think he's about the only one."

Dixie Dean to George Best on escalating players' earnings:
"When i was playing i couldn't afford a pair of boots never mind boutiques"

Bill Shankly on Dixie Dean:
"Dixie was the greatest centre forward there will ever be. His record of goalscoring is the most amazing thing under the sun. He belongs in the company of the supremely greats like Beethoven, Shakespeare and Rembrandt."

Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's Funeral:

"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday Afternoon."

Leaked-Nike-Everton-Jersey-2012-2013.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Dixie Dean on the record:
"People ask me if that 60-goal record will ever be beaten. I think it will. But there's only one man who'll do it. That's that feller who walks on the water. I think he's about the only one."
God bless his soul

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Everton have new pricing categories this season

Cat A - Liverpool
B - Man City & United
C - chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham, Wigan
D - everyone else

Awww how nice of them we get out own little category against them .. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans