Esteban Granero

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I cannot believe there is no thread for Esteban Granero on here yet. Shame on all of you.

cristiano-ronaldo-494-esteban-granero-the-pirate-el-pirata-celebrating-goal-for-real-madrid-with-his-hand-doing-an-eye-patch-in-2012.jpg

Nicknamed, El Pirata (The Pirate), Esteban was born in Madrid, Spain on July the 2nd of 1987. He plays as a central midfielder, or attacking midfielder yet lately has been playing in a deep play making role. One of the most loyal players, he played a peripheral yet important role in Real's conquest of ending Barcelona's Reign. He is 5'11 blessed with an ugly face and an entertaining personality, he is an awesome player and charming person. A bit reckless at times but is a good footballer all around with good technique and passing abilities. His development has stagnated with little minutes but I trust that he will come through eventually.

A serial tweeter too.

Anyway:

esteban-granero-tries-to-steal-cristiano-ronaldos-earring-sports.yahoo.com-1325812050.jpeg

Ar_eGnVCIAIamFN.jpg:large

Ar_HCXsCMAM1uwD.jpg:large

AiVsBYHCEAAyzmf.jpg:large

7128eb1a960f11e1abb012313813106f_7.jpg

And before La Furia mentions it, yes he is Mourinho's pet.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
he looks like a mixture of a greek guy, higuain, sylvester stallone and diego milito. Add to that a touch of alec b-win

El Gato

Villarato!
Lack of rotation screws this man over. Either him or Sahin need more trust and time to prove themselves to Bernabeu. I hope now that Mourinho won the Liga he will give Xabi a break much more often and give them some responsibility. If they don't feel like they are more important to the team, they won't come through any time soon.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Sahin is just following in the footsteps of Zizou, but unlike the frenchman he's already started scouting during his "playing" carreer

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I would totally not mind seeing both Xabi and Khedira dropped for Granero and Sahin to take over their positions and actually have full control of the midfield.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He should join the other Madrid rejects in Valencia.

That would actually be pretty awesome because he's likeable.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Got to be better than that other guy they have in midfield... whatever his name is. Madrid-canterano too.

E

estranged

Don't understand why Jose gives minutes to talentless oaf like Callejon yet deprives this guy of what he deserves, a very decent midfielder IMO.

El Gato

Villarato!
Fans love Callejon, he is a madridista, he's efficient and he's happy with the role he plays in the team. What more reasons do you want?

E

estranged

um, that he really isn't a very interesting player and is over hyped? granero is a madridista, is a creative midfielder and still doesn't complain about being benched. i guess you guys and mou know better though.

Home of Barca Fans