Raphael Varane

Morten

Good season for him, finally a full season without any serious injuries.
Despite conceding alot of goals, i feel like our cb actually did okay, weird.

El Gato

Villarato!
Wasn’t brilliant, still is rather weak in the air for a guy his size, he says himself he’d like to contribute on the offensive end more from headers, but his smarts make him an absolute top player. He barely makes any mistakes consequential to goals and on top of that didn’t get injured. Makes a good pairing with Nacho which makes me hopeful the Ramos transition won’t affect us a lot, much like Iker’s didn’t.

My concern with him is that he won’t assume command a lot. I dont know if he ever will at this rate of learning. Probably just cuz Ramos is next to him. Oh well. Still probably the best supporting CB in the world. Little to separate him and Pique at this point in individual skill.

Morten

Nice goal today, hope he scores more headers from setpieces in the future, one area where he is a bit lacking.
He is such a calm guy, opposite of Ramos, as seen in the Mbappe situation and the fight that followed.

El Gato

Villarato!
The only things he spoke of this season were to do with him wanting to contribute more on set pieces. Glad he knows his weaknesses and what to focus on.

El Gato

Villarato!
3 weeks younger than me and he could only be missing Euro Cup from his trophy cabinet. And he hasn't even gone into his peak yet.

Fuck.

Morten

Unreal trophy cabinet for a 25 year old, briliant tournament from him, was hoping for Croatia, but happy for Varane.

Home of Barca Fans