Raphael Varane

El Gato

Villarato!
Varane+training+with+Real+Madrid.jpg

Born on 25th April 1993. Started off in RC Lens and was then recognized as one of the best French talents, also highly praised then-scout Zidane. In 2010 he made his first U18 NT appearance in which he scored a goal against Denmark and has since been on the eyes of several clubs.

Since coming to RM he scored 2 goals in league and cup making a total of 14 appearances.

----------

Can't wait to see him play longer minutes.

M

mitkoa7x

This vid is longer than all the minutes he player for madrid

LaPulga

Tbh, the few times i've seen him play he was promising (to say the least). Looks like a gem.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He could compliment Ramos a lot more than Pepe I think, he is going to be fantastic but he will need much more playing time. I also think he will be better than Pique. :troll:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
One liner foul language posts are being deleted.And again, it's not so much about calling a player cunt as it's about combination of that plus nothing else in the post. Mods are deleting same stuff from newbies, and much to older members demand, so we expect the latter to live up to same standards.Thanx

hellsangel1

He is the type of CB that Barca needed and should've spent the money on him instead of wasting it on Cesc.

Varane is one of the best young talents i have seen at the CB position.

Yugi

this Varane looks good, now lets wait what happens when he faces Messi, Iniesta and Xavi
I would place my bet but not yet :pep:

hellsangel1

He is very young and will definitely make mistakes but his potential is great. He will turn out to be Mourinho's second best signing after Ozil I believe.

E

estranged

I agree too. A world cup, a European championship, 2 Champions Leagues and 3 consecutive league titles never is.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I agree too. A world cup, a European championship, 2 Champions Leagues and 3 consecutive league titles never is.

Trophy count is a banal thing to judge a players worth though. I mean Fernando Torres has a EC and WC medal.

But unlike Pique, Varane is likely a See You Next Tuesday. He plays for Real Madrid, was signed with Mourinho's blessing, and is French. Three strikes; I'm afraid it's not looking good.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans