Raphael Varane

Beast

The Observer
I've been waiting to see when he would finally start to build himself a portfolio and to begin at 19 for Real Madrid in a closely watched (for more reasons than one) Champions League game against the champions of England is very impressive. Let's hope Barca is his bogey team though.

I think Jose picked him for the aerial strength .. he was very cool for a 19 year old ...at least now we have a suitable backup and none of the defenders will slack again as the kid will take their place

hellsangel1

I was really, really impressed with him in his two matches against Dortmund. He made a couple of timely interceptions and read the game really well. He looked very composed out there for such a young guy and is pretty good in the air as well. He's the type of defender that Barca needed, a really young promising talent and Madrid have struck gold on this one. Really wished that Barca signed him for 10 million, Madrid got him cheap and he has the potential to be great.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It was his interception that led to the first goal, right in front of BD box.

Trickykid

@Youngcules
Real Madrid CB Rafael Varane tweets after beating Athletic: "Victory this weekend against the Catalans Athletic Bilbao (5-1). You like?"

Varane knows his shit.

X

xaviniesta

:rofl1:

Twitter-Raphael-Varane-ARA_ARAIMA20121119_0107_20.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Ah. My bad with the translation it seems.

Our players may not be bright, but at least they don't boink Shakira.

E

estranged

The new Maldini needs to take a course in Spanish demographics.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He did that wantedly? I mean Catalans and Basques are the same when it comes to copa and ridiculing Spanish national anthem!!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
He did that wantedly? I mean Catalans and Basques are the same when it comes to copa and ridiculing Spanish national anthem!!

He was probably told about hating some people per se and he got mixed. Anti-Catalan chants are common at Bernabeu.

Home of Barca Fans