Who will be promoted next season?

BitByBit

I see no point on promoting JDS. I don't think he's good enough for the first team. Maybe for a mid table team.

Maria

Montoya, Bartra and Muniesa.

JDS will be sold and Sergi Roberto will have more time with the 1st team to be promotedin 2013.

Out of those 5 names, the only ones who deserve to stay with the first team are Montoya and JDS. Bartra, Muniesa and Sergi had a desastrous season.

Montoya, Bartra, Muniesa and Dos Santos are promised by their contract to be promoted next season.

As far as I know, the club is forced to promote only Muniesa..and he is the least deserving.

X

xaviniesta

montoya definately. and maybe bartra as well, not sure about fontas.

and tello & cuenca as well perhaps.

Reasonus

I see no point on promoting JDS. I don't think he's good enough for the first team. Maybe for a mid table team.

He's disciplined and can distribute very well but he will find it hard to get minutes in our midfield.

I'm not interested in the hidden gems a la Tello and Cuenca.
Muniesa,Bartra and JDS don't really excite me.
Montoya is on another level tho.
Best la masia grad since Bsqts.

Alcantara begs to differ.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

Fontas is already promoted.

no shit sherlock. wouldn't be surprised if fontas would be loaned out, that what i mean.

Montoya is needed but don't get your hopes up, he ain't no Alves.

nobody's saying he is alves or anybody else. the team just need some defenders and especially to cover full backs. pep also tried to play him on the left couple of last games.

Reasonus

nobody's saying he is alves or anybody else. the team just need some defenders and especially to cover full backs. pep also tried to play him on the left couple of last games.

Not here, but elsewhere I have seen some Barca fans claiming that Montoya is better/is going to be better than Alves defensively. He's can replace Alves in either category but he can play the easier games to help Alves rest. Not that Alves ever runs out of stamina though.

khaled_a_d

Players who are announced to be promoted as you guys mentioned are :Muniesa,Bartra,Montoya and JDS (I only see Montoya staying with 1 of Muniesa,Bartra,Fontas will with the 1st team)
Players who might find their way to the first team through the season (Like Tello and Cuenca did this year) :Sergi Roberto ,Rafinha,Femenía & Deulofeu (but it is highly unlikely any of them will get meaningful minutes unless injuries played a major role next year again)
Players who we might see them playing in the early stage of the Copa del Rey or meaningless games at the end of the year :Grimaldo , Dongou and probably most of the other players mentioned b4

khaled_a_d

Players who are announced to be promoted as you guys mentioned are :Muniesa,Bartra,Montoya and JDS (I only see Montoya staying with 1 of Muniesa,Bartra,Fontas will with the 1st team)
Players who might find their way to the first team through the season (Like Tello and Cuenca did this year) :Sergi Roberto ,Rafinha,Femenía & Deulofeu (but it is highly unlikely any of them will get meaningful minutes unless injuries played a major role next year again)
Players who we might see them playing in the early stage of the Copa del Rey or meaningless games at the end of the year :Grimaldo , Dongou and probably most of the other players mentioned b4

ranjix

Jefecito
What are the chances of Bartra/Muniesa getting promoted? If one them gets promoted, Fontas will probably leave on loan.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It was either Sport or MD that said both Muniesa & Bartra were promoted, I believe...which is strange because I still don't think Muniesa is first team quality

Home of Barca Fans