Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will be promoted next season?

I see no point on promoting JDS. I don't think he's good enough for the first team. Maybe for a mid table team.

No love for jds? Tsk Tsk

He will be promoted and stay with the first team

Quote Originally Posted by Myrmecophile View Post
    Cesc will only ever be our 3rd best #4 after Pep and Rafa tbf

Quote Originally Posted by abual3bed1 View Post
    Montoya, Bartra and Muniesa.

JDS will be sold and Sergi Roberto will have more time with the 1st team to be promotedin 2013.
    Out of those 5 names, the only ones who deserve to stay with the first team are Montoya and JDS. Bartra, Muniesa and Sergi had a desastrous season.

Quote Originally Posted by SamperFCB View Post
    Montoya, Bartra, Muniesa and Dos Santos are promised by their contract to be promoted next season.
    As far as I know, the club is forced to promote only Muniesa..and he is the least deserving.

Banned
    montoya definately. and maybe bartra as well, not sure about fontas.

and tello & cuenca as well perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by xaviniesta View Post
    montoya definately. and maybe bartra as well, not sure about fontas.

and tello & cuenca as well perhaps.
    Fontas is already promoted.

Montoya is needed but don't get your hopes up, he ain't no Alves.

Quote Originally Posted by BitByBit View Post
    I see no point on promoting JDS. I don't think he's good enough for the first team. Maybe for a mid table team.
    He's disciplined and can distribute very well but he will find it hard to get minutes in our midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Theconomist View Post
    I'm not interested in the hidden gems a la Tello and Cuenca.
    Muniesa,Bartra and JDS don't really excite me.
    Montoya is on another level tho.
    Best la masia grad since Bsqts.
    Alcantara begs to differ.
    Last edited by Reasonus; 7th May 2012 at 04:41 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reasonus View Post
    Fontas is already promoted.

no shit sherlock. wouldn't be surprised if fontas would be loaned out, that what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonus View Post
    Montoya is needed but don't get your hopes up, he ain't no Alves.
    nobody's saying he is alves or anybody else. the team just need some defenders and especially to cover full backs. pep also tried to play him on the left couple of last games.

Quote Originally Posted by xaviniesta View Post
    nobody's saying he is alves or anybody else. the team just need some defenders and especially to cover full backs. pep also tried to play him on the left couple of last games.
    Not here, but elsewhere I have seen some Barca fans claiming that Montoya is better/is going to be better than Alves defensively. He's can replace Alves in either category but he can play the easier games to help Alves rest. Not that Alves ever runs out of stamina though.

Players who are announced to be promoted as you guys mentioned are :Muniesa,Bartra,Montoya and JDS (I only see Montoya staying with 1 of Muniesa,Bartra,Fontas will with the 1st team)
    Players who might find their way to the first team through the season (Like Tello and Cuenca did this year) :Sergi Roberto ,Rafinha,Femenía & Deulofeu (but it is highly unlikely any of them will get meaningful minutes unless injuries played a major role next year again)
    Players who we might see them playing in the early stage of the Copa del Rey or meaningless games at the end of the year :Grimaldo , Dongou and probably most of the other players mentioned b4

Players who are announced to be promoted as you guys mentioned are :Muniesa,Bartra,Montoya and JDS (I only see Montoya staying with 1 of Muniesa,Bartra,Fontas will with the 1st team)
    Players who might find their way to the first team through the season (Like Tello and Cuenca did this year) :Sergi Roberto ,Rafinha,Femenía & Deulofeu (but it is highly unlikely any of them will get meaningful minutes unless injuries played a major role next year again)
    Players who we might see them playing in the early stage of the Copa del Rey or meaningless games at the end of the year :Grimaldo , Dongou and probably most of the other players mentioned b4

Vilanova will decide if B-players Oier, Dos Santos, Bartra, Muniesa and Tello will be part of the first team. Montoya certainly will. [md]
    https://twitter.com/#!/barcastuff/st...05350588936192
    My blog: avocadocake.blogspot.com

Pique:
    "Mourinho saying he broke Barça's dominance? I don't see it that way. When he arrived, Madrid were 3 points behind, now 15."
    Ray Hudson on Pedro:
    "Always one of my favorite players to watch. He's got his critics, don't know why..."
    Ray Hudson on Messi:
    "They tell me that all men are equal in god's eyes. This player makes you seriously think about those words."

Bartra really shouldn't be promoted. Armando took his place in Barca B lol.

The rest are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollovinho View Post
    Bartra really shouldn't be promoted. Armando took his place in Barca B lol.

The rest are ok.
    No he didn't. Bartra hasn't played because he's been with the first team

What are the chances of Bartra/Muniesa getting promoted? If one them gets promoted, Fontas will probably leave on loan.
    P T C

It was either Sport or MD that said both Muniesa & Bartra were promoted, I believe...which is strange because I still don't think Muniesa is first team quality
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Thread Information