Which LB?

Which LB?

• Total voters

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Please vote in poll and comment.
Who would you like to transfer Barcelona this season?

1. GARETH BALE (Tottenham Hotspur) (24 years old)
2. JORDI ALBA (Valencia) (23 years old).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Edited the poll.
I guess,it's Alba for me, although not too keen on any option. There's noone out there who can replace Abidal

Bale will ensure that when we face Madrid, CR7 and Di Maria will tear us apart, I dont understand why people think Bale is a good leftback, he has not played their for years and he was a liability for spurs when he use to play.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see much difference between those two when it comes to quality. Maybe Bale is a little ahead.
The price and ability to adapt are on Alba's side though.

JonM

Alba: A lot cheaper, speaks spanish/catalan, already plays in La Liga.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
alba. :blush:

unless alves leaves..

also, since he will probably be playing at the euros, the signing you'd think would be done rather sharpish.. as his price will probably increase. Same with *possible* signing of neymar, as he will be playing at the olympics.

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Abidal>all three of them.Its very unfortunate that there is no one like him but out of the 3 i'll take Alba because of his Barca past and he already plays in La Liga.

Edman

Even though Bale is more talented I think Alba would be more successful in the squad. But I would love to see some Belgian blood in barça so I voted for other (Vertonghen).

Home of Barca Fans