Club Atlético Boca Juniors

Pepe Silvia

Looked around but couldn't find a Boca thread so I thought I'd start one.

With a strong, but wild win against Colón today at La Bombonera, Boca Juniors take a vital three points and are now clear at the top of the standings. We ended the game with 9 men and defended aggressively at the close, Rodriguez almost cost us the game with a bone head move to talk back to the ref. Falcioni brought in some good subs to close it out.

The lone goal by Santiago Silva was CLASSIC!
[YOUTUBE]B5dDJIeULoQ[/YOUTUBE]

1. Boca - 24 pts
2. Velez Sarsfield - 23 pts
3. Newells Old Boys - 22 pts

Also, currently holding in at #2 spot in Group 4 of Copa Libertadores (balling up leaders Fluminense 2-0 a few weeks ago)
1. Fluminense - 15 pts
2. Boca - 13 pts

Proper way to open this up is also a Roman Skills vid... I'm still pissed that Argentina doesn't have Riquelme in the squad. With him, they were a FORCE. No one can control the game for them like Roman.
[YOUTUBE]JbSvPgSPhvo[/YOUTUBE]

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
562769_161572430638795_100003581169012_231774_920170587_n.jpg

Pepe Silvia

In their last 10 games, Zamora's lost 9 and tied 1. They are ass. It was a walk. Our fans had better things to do than watch a team of clowns fighting with each other. Watch for yourself and try not to laugh ;)

[YOUTUBE]7ISnRd7Q0SA[/YOUTUBE]

RiBer vs Insituto on the other hand, was a vital Nacional B match, which kept you guys within a point of the leaders. I should hope you'd pack em in when promotion is at stake.

zanela

I do not approve of this thread.

Has this tune been inspired? Or an origination of the river plate fans? Totally loved it. Must 've heard quite a few times already..

I can't speak spanish. But heck, i'm gonna (try to) learn the chant anyway.. :D

Ay Che Bostero Vos Sos Ortiva,
Vos Sos Amigo De La Policía
En Mar Del Plata No Te Plantaste
Con Los Borrachos Como Cobraste
Sos Cagón! Sos Cagón!

Adonde vayas, siempre estaremos
vos sos mi vida, lo que más quiero
esta es tu hinchada, esta es tu gente
la que te sigue y te aliente siempre !
RIVER PLATE, RIVER PLATE, RIVER PLATE, RIVER PLATE

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
There's been many variations of Sos Cagón but the River one is the original.

One of the first things I learned in Argentina, and the second Argentine football song I learned after Ole Ole Ola. :p

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Sos cagón = You're a big piece of shit?

And how come the first part's positive and the second negative?
1st=Boca
2nd=River?

And do they sometimes change "e" to "a"? As in "aliente". It's a bit like the "el" in "... el millor que hi ha".

Last edited:

zanela

There's been many variations of Sos Cagón but the River one is the original.

One of the first things I learned in Argentina, and the second Argentine football song I learned after Ole Ole Ola. :p

Yeh..i saw there was a Gala and Bosnian version too. Not as catchy as the River one.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Sos cagón = You're a big piece of shit?

And how come the first part's positive and the second negative?
1st=Boca
2nd=River?

And do they sometimes change "e" to "a"? As in "aliente". It's a bit like the "el" in "... el millor que hi ha".

Yes

You mean the first part is negative and second is positive, right? The first is about Boca, second river.

I'm not sure what you mean.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well both verses aren't really related, the first is directed toward the bostero scum, the second is about the passion for la Banda.

Home of Barca Fans