2011-2012 CL Final: Bayern - Chelsea

X

xaviniesta

we all know that torres will score the winning goal...it's the di matteo effect

:dimatteo:

impeh

Hi, its me..
tis annoying we're not there tbh. This was probably the easiest year to defend it. Both manchester clubs out, didnt draw madrid or bayern, and the worst chelsea team in a long time.

Hopefully it will be entertaining. Cant see past bayern though, being at home..

Maria

Chelsea will only have a chance if they play like they did against us, not Liverpool..but even then they will need lady Luck on their side. Anyway, I expect a boring game.

tis annoying we're not there tbh. This was probably the easiest year to defend it. Both manchester clubs out, didnt draw madrid or bayern, and the worst chelsea team in a long time.

I still can't believe that we weren't able to beat the worst Chelsea from the last 8 years. :cry:

Last edited:

Maria

Once del Chelsea: Cech, Cole, Luiz, Cahill, Bosingwa, Mikel, Bertrand, Lampard, Mata, Kalou, Drogba.

Once del Bayern: Neuer, Boateng, Lahm, Contento, Tymoschuck, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Ribery, Robben, Mario Gómez

X

xaviniesta

Once del Chelsea: Cech, Cole, Luiz, Cahill, Bosingwa, Mikel, Bertrand, Lampard, Mata, Kalou, Drogba.

and formation:

AtRfJYHCIAApXWb.jpg:large

Maria

Hm, i dont even know this Bertrand dude. Hes a LB i heard?

From eurosport:

Bertrand, who has never played in the Champions League, was not even in Chelsea's squad for the group stage, and has most commonly been used this season as Ashley Cole's understudy at left-back.
However, the 22-year-old played 47 minutes in midfield against Blackburn, and has been used there in training this week.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's a quality young LB. decent at the back, good going forward. they'll use him to prevent Bayern overloading down their right (tho I'd use him to help Bosingwa shackle Ribery onthe other flank, tbh).

X

xaviniesta

nah, ashley cole would probably play there. he is more attacking i guess, maybe on the left wing or something. 22 year oled enlgishman... the di matteo effect should allow him to score at least one goal.

Superfly

Banned
------------------------Cech----------------------
--Bosingwa----Cahill----Luiz---------Cole----------
-------------Mikel-------Lampard-----------------
----Kalou---------Mata--------------Bertrand-----
----------------Drogba----------------------------

Come on Bayern!

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
so they prolly shut down robben with him and cashley. also guarding lampards moves forward i guess...

Beast

The Observer
Hard to decide between them.. i'll just enjoy the game but i want Chelsea to win just for the Cinderella story

ivan22

bayern defense will be even weaker without alaba & badstuber. bayern would get destroyed by every other team, unfortunately chelsea will defend like pussys. sad final

Home of Barca Fans