2011-2012 CL Final: Bayern - Chelsea

Heath Newton

ridiculously, it's being reported that terry will be allowed up to collect the cup and his winners medal (if they were to win it).

no doubt this will piss off a select band of players who they've denied the opportunity to do so in the past.

"watch the presentation, not allowed to get medal, join team on pitch once presentation has been done" has always been their chosen way, so why change it for this mouth-breathing cretin? :angry:

i just hope it's not true.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
id throw up if he lifted the cup, throw upppppp. he shouldnt be allowed and i hope to god he doesnt even get the chance.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So this is all that's left now really. Bayern will try extra hard to win now after being destroyed by Dortmund, especially cause they are at home. We're REALLY up against it, and it'd take a heroic performance from us or a terrible performance from ze Germans for us to win.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
We have no choice but to win really. And even if we win I see Di Matteo being the first manager to win the CL then be relieved of his duties within a short time after.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It'll probably end something like that really, given how bad we are. I don't know whether to look forward to or dread the upcoming final!

I must say though, I'm reading articles and Bayern are doing a lot of talking before the match. Chelsea have barely said a word. Don't talk too much lads, it may come back to bite you on the ass! And chunks too...

Last edited:

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
We have no choice but to win really. And even if we win I see Di Matteo being the first manager to win the CL then be relieved of his duties within a short time after.
Happened to Jupp Heynckes at RM already ... in 1998 i think.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
On another note, I hope that Lampard lifts the cup providing we win. He deserves it for, out of all the old stagers, being by far the most professional throughout his Chelsea career. Nobody in that side deserves to lift that cup more than him. I pray that he does get to lift it.

Home of Barca Fans