2011-2012 CL Final: Bayern - Chelsea

Richard.H

Funny how you were the first one to call him useless, shit and clueless as soon as he was appointed :lol:

Anyways, Chelsea's win today means that since 2007, the team that has beaten Barca has gone on to win the Champions League :worthy:

Nope, in 2007 we lost to Liverpool and Milan won it that year.

AURELIUS

Disgusting plastic club who without this criminal oligarchs millions would be in tier 3 of the English game or worse.

Just typifies the club when the oligarch step's up and that despicable Terry to lift a trophy that has been lifted by some truly notable players and characters.

Anyone who really loves football will be appalled by tonight's result. Only one side turned up to play while the other was content to play antifootball.

A dreadfully familiar tale like Barca's. Chances not taken. Gomez was appalling. No one else is celebrating this win here in England. That club is disliked intensely and for a reason.

Doobs

The Messiah
I think the CL lost some of its sheen today, if teams like Chelsea can win it the way they played then well anyone can win it..

Doobs

The Messiah
Disgusting plastic club who without this criminal oligarchs millions would be in tier 3 of the English game or worse.

Just typifies the club when the oligarch step's up and that despicable Terry to lift a trophy that has been lifted by some truly notable players and characters.

Anyone who really loves football will be appalled by tonight's result. Only one side turned up to play while the other was content to play antifootball.

A dreadfully familiar tale like Barca's. Chances not taken. Gomez was appalling. No one else is celebrating this win here in England. That club is disliked intensely and for a reason.

Agreed.

El Gato

Villarato!
estranged, I did. He might still be. Problem is, he was a part of an epic story. Doesn't change anything.

Either way. Chelsea has something special. Wonder where will they go from here. I doubt Di Matteo will be their Benitez.

Maria

I think the CL lost some of its sheen today, if teams like Chelsea can win it the way they played then well anyone can win it..

Not really..this is like in 2004, when Greece won the EC.

Besides, winning the first CL is always the hardest and you need a lot a luck(like we did in '92, after we lost the '86 final at penalties), so I can't hate Chelsea for today.

Edit: Torres doesn't deserve to go to the Euros anymore then Pedro. He seems like an ex-player sometimes..Chelsea will definitely need to find a replacement for Drogba.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans