2011-2012 CL Final: Bayern - Chelsea

Blue Demon

The Allianz Arena is going to be crazy. Bayern will be at their best in front of their home crowd. I can't see them fall in this game.

adil_909

Stupid rule... Chelsea got it worse. Alaba will be replaced by Lahm, who´s RB position will be filled in by Rafinha. Badstuber´s replacement can be either Van Buyten or Tymoshchuk. I´d hate to see either of them playing in an important match, let alone a CL final!

van buyten should step in, he's not half bad.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
The champions are going to be a team who have not won the league but won the CL, when was the last time that happened, cannot imagine that has happened in the last 5 years probably Liverpool in 2005.

ejuventus

Bayern of course favorite, and not only because they play at home.

But when happen miracles like Chelsea's one it's never for case

ejuventus

The champions are going to be a team who have not won the league but won the CL, when was the last time that happened, cannot imagine that has happened in the last 5 years probably Liverpool in 2005.

Ac Milan won in 2003 and 2007 after arriving 4th or 3rd both in precedent season than in that one of the CL's win
They're the parasites of italian football

La LL

Generally Delightful
Going to be an interesting game, although I have to side with Chelsea on the matter of suspensions. This game will be horribly one sided with all the Chelsea suspensions and it works against everything a final should be.

The best, most interesting and awesome finals are between two full capacity teams. Like the Barcelona - Manchester United of last year. Wouldn't have been an awesome final if Manchester had been missing Rooney or Ferdinand etc. or Barca missing Villa and Iniesta.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
The Allianz Arena is going to be crazy. Bayern will be at their best in front of their home crowd. I can't see them fall in this game.
Bayern only get 17500 tickets for their supporters.

Going to be an interesting game, although I have to side with Chelsea on the matter of suspensions. This game will be horribly one sided with all the Chelsea suspensions and it works against everything a final should be.

The best, most interesting and awesome finals are between two full capacity teams. Like the Barcelona - Manchester United of last year. Wouldn't have been an awesome final if Manchester had been missing Rooney or Ferdinand etc. or Barca missing Villa and Iniesta.
I dont like the suspensions either. But Bayern has them too and actually only one less than Chelsea - that came from Terrys disgraceful attack.

Heath Newton

Bayern only get 17500 tickets for their supporters.

I dont like the suspensions either. But Bayern has them too and actually only one less than Chelsea - that came from Terrys disgraceful attack.

which in and of itself is an utter disgrace. if the 'football family' were really such a 'family', they'd be falling over themselves to hand tickets back to the 2 clubs involved.

i'd still be willing to bet that it's at least 60% bayern in there on the night though.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, like el tren said, the fact that it's their stadium unfortunately doesn't mean that they'll have the support of the home crowd. 35,000 supporters for both sides and then 1,000,000 tickets for Uefa to give out to whoever they want. It's been that way for a while now and it's sickening.

i'd still be willing to bet that it's at least 60% bayern in there on the night though.
How? By buying or getting the tickets from Uefa's "Footballing Family"?

Heath Newton

How? By buying or getting the tickets from Uefa's "Footballing Family"?

both.

1. it wouldn't surprise me, based on how german football runs itself, if any germany based 'family'/sponsors gave theirs to bayern. (probably never happen in any other country though)
2. tickets always emanate from the host stadium in the build up. locals will be getting them.
3. as far as fanaticism goes, i think bayern's fans are on another level to chelsea. they'll be doing anything to get them for this one.

it could be the most heavily biased crowd for a final since 99, when oddly enough, we outnumbered bayern by 70-30.

i'll probably end up being wildly wrong, it's just a feeling tbh. :)

doesn't alter the fact though, final allocations are an absolute disgrace/joke/farce.

roelf_schepers

It just indicates that you had to use actions that are against the rules to reach the final. It's therefore fair to suffer the consequence in the final even if the amusement value suffers.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'm glad Real Madrid aren't in the final otherwise I would have been slightly depressed at the prospect that there could have been a Classico Champions League final. Maybe next year - Anyone know where the final is being held?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'm glad Real Madrid aren't in the final otherwise I would have been slightly depressed at the prospect that there could have been a Classico Champions League final. Maybe next year - Anyone know where the final is being held?

Wembley.

Home of Barca Fans