David Alaba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alaba seem more interested in music than playing football lately too. He's not what he used to be.

xXKonan

He hasn't been up to his standards in quite awhile, not since Pep has been at Bayern.

He's a great player at his best no doubt, but I said it in the transfer thread that it's pointless buying him when we have Alba. If you want a new LB to replace Digne, try going for younger profile player whose career wouldn't overlap with Alba's.

He hasn't been up to his standards in quite awhile, not since Pep has been at Bayern.

He's a great player at his best no doubt, but I said it in the transfer thread that it's pointless buying him when we have Alba. If you want a new LB to replace Digne, try going for younger profile player whose career wouldn't overlap with Alba's.

Since Heynckes is back he plays fine again. There is a couple of players that seemed to have problems with Ancelotti's style etc.

Yannik

Alaba's entire strength is his link up play and overlap combinations with the winger on his side. His quality increases and decreases proportionally with the quality of what he's paired with there. He was the best LB in the world with prime Ribery, he was average with Costa, post-prime Ribery and one-trick-pony Coman, he's decent now with in-form Coman. It's a pretty simple formular.

Last edited:

Windhook

Alaba's entire strength is his link up play and overlap combinations with the winger on his side. His quality increases and decreases proportionally with the quality of what he's paired with there. He was the best LB in the world with prime Ribery, he was average with Costa, post-prime Ribery and one-trick-pony Coman, he's decent now with in-form Coman. It's a pretty simple formular.

What you described perfectly fits the Jordi Alba profile. Imagine him having no legends like Iniesta, Messi and recently Coutinho by his side.

FC B

Certainly no one would mind having Alba and Alaba in the same squad but most likely this rumour is BS. Bayern isn't a selling club, Mierda tried hard to sign him before, almost no chance he is comming in my view.

FC B

Very nice player to have indeed but rumours he is eager to leaver Bayern died down, at least for what I've saw.
I'd be extatic to have him along Alba but that's just not going to happen.

Home of Barca Fans