Maxi Rolon

AvocadoCake

From the few matches and many highlights i've watched, i've gathered he's a right-winger and a pretty smart one at that.

I can't find much information about him, do you guys know his age and when do you reckon he'll make his breakthrough (if at all) to the first team?

SamperFCB

Maximiliano Rolon
19-01-95
Rosario, Argentina
Rigth winger

Maxi Rolon is a 17 year old right winger. Born in the same city as Messi (Rosario). Saw this season some matches of the Juvenil B squad and need to say that our Juvenil B hasn't a lot of qualities. There's only one huge talent in that team; Sandro Ramirez. The rest of the team isn't so spectacular as other youth teams. Although I like the goalie from the Juvenil B to, Pol Ballesté.

Maxi made in a few matches I saw him playing a good impression on me. Classical right winger with a good technique, but he needs to improve to reach the first team in a few years. I think he will be promoted to the Juvenil A next season..

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Due to registration issues he hasn't played a single league game for us this season. He's been loaned out to another catalan team. He was apparently pretty decent last season, but I don't think he has what it takes to make it to the first team.

@SamperFCB: There's always Xavi Quintillá, although he was very poor in the Aegon Future Cup. Adama and Ebwelle too.

Tonykross

@SamperFCB, I'm sure you have not really watched Ebwelle play. In my opinion he is the best winger in La masia, his close control and ability to beat fullbacks is second to none. if he improves on his finishing, he will definitely be a world class player.

AvocadoCake

Ebwelle <3 What he did to Real Madrid :p
And Adama Traore is pretty beast, but again, I have only watched what i can find online and a lot of that is AirFutbol

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
There's relatively new rules that mean foreigners can't play for the juvenil teams... might affect the koreans too

fuqi

o my god. not koreans too? and what will be lee seung woo and jang and paik and take? if so, why they play for us in infantil and cadete teams?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
o my god. not koreans too? and what will be lee seung woo and jang and paik and take? if so, why they play for us in infantil and cadete teams?

It only applies to the juvenil teams... Take shouldn't be a problem since he joined at 10 years of age, or something like that. Paik might have to be loaned out, not sure about Lee and Jang, it's probably going to be close for them.

Home of Barca Fans