2012-2013 : What is needed ?

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I don't know if you can claim him as a "missing piece" really, but he would be a younger faster more-skilled version of Villa, and that is exactly what we need to add to our front-line (hell, Villa on his own would be fine, and I'd like to keep him, but I feel Neymar will move).

and of course Santos will make noises like this, they're hardly gonna admit they will sell their best player in their centenary year will they?

but I don't think his value will increase from right now, and I don't think they gain from keeping him an extra year, and I think Rosell wants him badly & without Pep around to object, I think he'll try and get him in to make a statement that we are coming to get our Title back.
Can't see it happening this year, even if Santos are willing to negotiate i don't think we will be able to pay the amount they ask.

Last edited:

Ender

The RFEF needs to regulate pitch conditions. Recently watching match highlights from this past season reminded me how atrocious most fields were. One had flowers growing on it, ffs.

Wishful thinking, I'm afraid.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Our players need some Yoga... It's high time biatches. Ask Giggs & Scholes for further info

USWAY

This is how I could see it shaking out
abCLa4kajC.jpg

Then there's Tello, Muniesa, Bartra, and Dos Santos who'll all be promoted. I think Tello should be a definite loan as he's ready to take the next step in his development but, he won't get those opportunities here. And I'm thinking we should keep one of Bartra or Muniesa, and Bartra is more ready so I'd lean toward keeping him and loaning Muniesa, especially if we keep Adriano and LB is two deep also. I don't see that much time for Dos Santos, but I'm sure the club will reward him with at least on year on the first team for his loyalty to the club over the years. Don't splurge this year and save up for that imminent Neymar bid :lol:.

Keita seems gone although Tito wants him back, and Abi is probably done also from the looks of it.

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Villa/Tello • Messi/Cesc • Pedro/Alexis/Cuenca

Iniesta/Cesc • Busquets/Romeu • Xavi/Thiago/Cesc

Alba/Muniesa/Adriano • Puyol/Muniesa/Bartra • Pique/Masche • Alves/Montoya

Valdes/Oier/Pinto​

Villa Messi Pedro
Iniesta Sergio Xavi
Alba Puyol Pique Alves
Valdes

Home of Barca Fans