Hey cules,

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Hey guys,ive been a Barca fan all along since i knew about football and am sick of chatting with Barca fans in twitter and facebook so i have decided to join the forum and chat with some real fans and hope to know more about you guys and your love towads the club
and hope you guys are enjoying being a Barca fan too.

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

In the recent week Im enjoying being a cule less with every minute, but that aint enough to stop supporting the team.
You joined at a bad time, most of us are distraught, you should have seen us at the begining of the season when we were smiting everyone with manitas left and right... This was a cheerful place and it can still be so!

Welcome, hope you stick around for a long time :beer2:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Thank you mitkioa7x.
Yeah it is a mess at the moment and thats why this is the perfect time for me to join so that i can share my dissapointment with you guys i've been a Barca fan all season too i know what has happened.
Good times will be back hopefully very soon.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lol "A mess".
We started this forum after 2 years without a trophy and you guys complain after winning 3 this season and playing in Copa Final. And still playing the best football across the board.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Lol "A mess".
We started this forum after 2 years without a trophy and you guys complain after winning 3 this season and playing in Copa Final. And still playing the best football across the board.

Its not a mess among the team but among the fans i mean most of the fans look upset but nonetheless we still play the best football in the world and it will continue and whatever happens i am proud of this team.

M

mitkoa7x

The spirit of the members was changed, but now with RM's CL dreams' collapse we're back to our usual selves I feel

Home of Barca Fans