Click Me

VizzleNizzle

Greetings everyone,

My name is VizzleNizzle, but you may refer to me as "V to the I to the Z to the Z to the L to the E" for short. I am not a new member per say, I've been part of this forum, and the forum before this one (whose admin was a homosexual homophobic Libyan on an adolescent power trip). In fact, I'm quite a legend here, and if you will ignore the clear psychological problems involved in proclaiming ones self a legend on an Internet forum, you'll find out very soon that I truly am.

In any case, I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time as I know you have many things to do (no pun intended if you don't), but I do have one question to ask: Does the middle-aged French-Italian loser who calls himself 'Beast' still frequent this forum? I miss him so much.

VizzleNizzle

I already like you, Bojan. The other guy is a dickhead. BarcaOG, you are not allowed to post in my threads anymore.

Beast, where are you? I want to make Cyber-small talk with you followed by some cyber-sex.

M

mitkoa7x

Why did you assume being gingerless is a bad thing? Why would you make an association with 'Hitler's forgotten son', you dont know the guy. He may be a saint, why would you call me that?
Some 'legend' you are...

M

mitkoa7x

Well if you really must know... no i'm not, im Sauron's son though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I thought "homosexual homophobic Libyan on an adolescent power trip" is the one who calls himself "Beast"!!

Home of Barca Fans