Hello From"The Bernabeu"

WallBreaker

"The Bernabeu", yes that is right, the home of real madrid, figuratively, of course, but slowly leaving into what i call the "no spin zone"

I am "Wallbreaker", several reasons why i chose that name but i won't go through that atm.

I've arrived here at "BarcaForum" for several reasons, but i'll just stay simple for the sake of simplicity.

For several years i have been a "real madrid fan" watching, screaming, even crying i believe over the years. Over the years things in the club have changed, but so have i, and thus my presence here.

I have learned to look at "the game" in a different way, fading away are the representations of an icon put upon me, or taken in without proper justification. I am now looking at the game in more of a "neutral" way. I look for in the sport and in life for different things, and i realized that being a bit "open minded" is what i need most atm.

I'll let time run it's course and see what happens, but to just make clear, At this very moment, i am more neutral than affectionate for anything real madrid or barcelona "stand for", i look for a variety of things and believe in a variety of things.

Cya Around...

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
is that Chris Jericho in your avatar?
is your name the mixer of walls of jericho and codebreaker?

welcome to the forum btw :)

WallBreaker

Thank you for the funny posts guys, i just smile everytime people actually recognize who's in my avatar picture, nice job.

I have him on there and the name "wallbreaker" for several reasons, but to put it simply...

Wallbreaker because i like to break what i can consider in certain contexts "boundaries" or i like to bring something new per say. The name came from "Break the walls" turned it into wallbreaker.

Then jericho on there because i'm a bit like his heel persona in "real life" to a certain degree.

and because hes pretty awesome.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Welcome.

i see there is almost a 360 degree change happening in your life . Very very positive sign . I am sure , you will be victorious in your life and at the same time neutral stage of your present will be changed to blaugrana forever of future. :p

:beer2:

WallBreaker

Ahahah i find it hilarious how you can possibly be so sure of all this..:pep:

But thanks for the welcoming, i will see what happens, i want to enjoy and study football, barcelona are a prime target for that.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I like Jericho too! Awesome athlete and person!

and lets not forget he defeated the rock and stone cold at the same night! :worthy:

:beer2:

Home of Barca Fans