Hola Comunitat Blaugrana!

PequenaPibe

Hola todos! Estoy muy feliz de haber encontrado este forum! Espero poder compartir con todos ustedes toda la alegria que nos da el Barca

I'm so happy i found this forum, can't wait to start chatting with everybody about Barca and especially el pibe/pulga Messi que es fantastico. I'm a fan from England with Bolivian routes which encouraged me through my cousins to find out about barca and start supporting this amazing team! It's great to meet you all :p

PequenaPibe

LOLz I'm actually a chica but it's cool jaja thanks yeah it's great to be chatting with some real Barca fans at last, we've got some tough times ahead of us el clasico this weekend and chelsea again next week, I just hope the chicos don't strain themselves too much against real madrid we need to be on top form for Chelsea. I hear Alexis is injured :(

PequenaPibe

Love the picture Galning it's great to see someone supporting Busquets my friends (lucky ducks) went to the official barcelona shop in Barcelona and said that all the postcards were sold out apart from Busquets ones of which there were like 20 :( he needs to get more credit! jaja

M

mitkoa7x

Love the picture Galning it's great to see someone supporting Busquets my friends (lucky ducks) went to the official barcelona shop in Barcelona and said that all the postcards were sold out apart from Busquets ones of which there were like 20 :( he needs to get more credit! jaja

Welcome!
Busi gets a lot of praise on the forum, every cule here reveres him as an equal to Xaviniesta.

PequenaPibe

Mitkoa7 Yeah he is a fantastic player it's great to see him getting the praise he deserves ;D

Last edited:

PequenaPibe

Gracias! Deco20 Hablas espanol? Koolies where did you learn? I really want to learn catalan now it's such a nice language ;D

Home of Barca Fans