Gai Assulin

T

TinaFCB

He wasn`t happy in his last interview. Talked about the war in Gaza..

T

TinaFCB

:( He`s one of my favorite players. There is still chance to see him with 1st team...

mmandela

Sueco estrella
does anyone know how he's doing with his injury? i can't wait for his debut in the first team, feels like we've been waiting for ages..

i suppose we will se him in the 09/10 squad :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I`d like to see both of them! But that will probably mean Pedro and Victor Sanchez are history.
Imagine them going back to Barca B for good while those 2, younger then them, feature with first team...
I think we`ll see a lot of changes in the summer

mmandela

Sueco estrella
yeah you're right, wouldn't be good for them... to bad pedro hasn't got more time to play.. i like him
Maybe all four joins the training camp in US..
You think? what kind of changes... this might not be about the gai assulin thread more but ;P what major changes do you think we will have?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Henry, Hleb and Eto will probably be gone. Also I`m thinking we will let Marquez go. But this is only my personal assumption :smile:

S

Snyde

I sure hope not. Unless we get a huge compensation for Henry. And then go on to buy a top winger. Neither do I think Eto'o is sellable, a record breaking offer is what it must take for him to be transferred. And immediate replacement by David Villa.

Marquez still has another year in him easily. It would be a big mistae to let him go. I don't think he's going to hit a huge slump again. Hleb however I'm indifferent about, either way it doesn't concern me much.

Y

Yochanan

Gai the Great!

I must say: Gai Assulin is the best! He`s one of my favorite players

Home of Barca Fans