Shabazz
Personal Profile

Full name Lionel Andrés Messi
Date of birth 24 June 1987 (1987-06-24)
Place of birth Rosario, Argentina
Height 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Playing position Winger, Forward

Latest News

Asked about being linked as one of the strongest cadidates to win the Balon D'Or , the Barcelona Winger has said that he prefers titles with the team than individual ones.

"It is great praise and gives me pride," he said, "But I would swap it for a title with Barcelona or Argentina, of that I have no doubt."

barSELOna

Re: Lionel Messi

Messi 'caught' spitting at Malaga player

Madrid sports tabloid Marca reports that Barcelona player Lionel Messi (21) was supposedly caught by television cameras on Saturday spitting at Malaga player Dudu without any apparent provocation by the Portuguese left winger.

Evil

Shabazz

He was clearly spitting on the ground, how can he spitting at DUda when he was slightly behind him at the time, watch the video carefully guys .. Stupid Marca

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

No Messi, no play. Its easy to take it for granted, but Im so thankful we have him.

M.L. King

The Preacher

Yeah, he is the gem of our squad. He is the player that makes the difference. His skills to turn the game upside down are immense. Can't image what would we do without him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

He really gave me a scare tonight. For the moment he looked like he couldn`t play on

barSELOna

Bojan said:
He really gave me a scare tonight. For the moment he looked like he couldn`t play on

I agree with u Bojan...i've told that for a moment "take him Pep" He should have been taken the game

Evil

Shabazz

Bojan said:

Ya me too ! I thought something happened to his thigh again like last season, then I saw the replay and it showed that defender stepped on his foot.

He did'nt get any goals but I'm sure we would'nt have had 6 goals if it were'nt for him.

M.L. King

The Preacher

He was incredible once more, he made a few great passes. Can't image how we'd cope without him.

B

Bardh

Re: 10 - Lionel Messi

Ahh. The best player in the world. Does this guy run with nuclear energy or what? So powerful, fast, quick with the moves, visionary. A complete player. He's pretty much the Ronaldinho of 2006 but with more efficiency and less tricks & flicks.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: 10 - Lionel Messi

I just cannot forget how unlucky we were with his injuries in previous years. We need him fit for entire season as I don`t see who can fit in his shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans