10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Shabazz
Re: 10 - Lionel Messi

messi said:
Doctors already excluded any sever muscle injury. He will need to rest against Getafe and possibly against Sporting. Actually this "injury" might serve him well to prepare for the hard fixture against Getafe.

Has anyone thought that they are just pulling our leg and want to rest the player? (Nah, I know that sounds crazy) :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats a crazy smart idea, although you can never completly rule it out, knowing that there is games against Sevilla,Valencia,Madrid,Villareal ... but again if they wanted to rest him, they could simply just do it, whats the big deal .. alot of players get rested.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Yup, Pep has the balls Rijkaard never had, he would rest anyone because he is a tough boss.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Yeah, I remember those official FCB page titles prior to matches.
Whenever there was no room for some players to make the trip they said "they are rested" :lol:

Evil

Shabazz

His current form is just ... He's a nightmare for any defender. Great dribbling to give Henry that goal, and a smart move as usual for his goal, reminded me of the Atletico Madrid goal. As soon as he got subbed we conceeded two goals. It was pretty shocking the impact he had on the team.
If we could have him fit for all the next 4 League matches I'm sure we would come out with a positive score.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Best player in the World. No doubt about it.
And that 3rd goal... To make such a speedy run and maintain concentration in 90th minute of the match is absolutely amazing.

M.L. King

The Preacher

Bojan said:
Best player in the World. No doubt about it.
And that 3rd goal... To make such a speedy run and maintain concentration in 90th minute of the match is absolutely amazing.

Nothing more to say.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Btw. Messi dedicated the goals to his little sister who just turned 15.

Evil

Shabazz

Cool, Happy Bday to her, Does anyone know what his celebration meant where he was pointing to the camera with 1 hand, and rubbing his stomach with the other hand ? Don't know what that has to do with his sister. :lol:

M.L. King

The Preacher

Evil said:
Cool, Happy Bday to her, Does anyone know what his celebration meant where he was pointing to the camera with 1 hand, and rubbing his stomach with the other hand ? Don't know what that has to do with his sister. :lol:

Maybe his girlfriend is pregnant? :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

"MESSIADICTOS" is the title in todays Elmundo.

If there`s a top team that relies on one player ATM. Then that would be us.
So far he scored 15 goals and made 11 assist, in all competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans