Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: 10 - Lionel Messi

Also a bad penalty shot. From what I`ve seen, he looked unmotivated

M.L. King

The Preacher

Better now than later though. But I agree, he should have taken it with more determination and focus. Was quite angry with himself I reckon.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Reports say that Messi isn`t satisfied with Barca-Argentina deal. And that he would like to play in Argentina friendly match in Scotland

M.L. King

The Preacher

He should respect the deal made between the two boards. We let him play in the Olympics now he should stay with Barca during the friendlies cycle. Our board is too feeble when it comes to restricting certain matters and thus players feel they can put into force their own wishes every single time.

B

Bardh

Messi's performance against Benidorm was crap. He was being arrogant all over the pitch, looked like a protest. He's probably unsatisfied about the Argentina deal, but I don't give a shit. If he doesn't stand down he's an asshole. FCB let him play in the Olympics and repaying this way would be idiotic. Forget the friendlies and concentrate on the League.

Evil

Shabazz

Barça are going to be in a bad situation if they do or don´t let him go both ways we´re losing.

If we let him play the friendly - He will think he will be able to get what he wants everytime by just making a fuss, and we won't have control over our players anymore, plus we're risking getting him back with fatigue or even injury.

If we Don't let him go - He will just hate the board for not letting him play for his country, and we could see an attitude change which could lead to unrest in the dressing room, plus he will be less motivated to play well (we all know how our team plays without Messi)

Poor Guardiola, always has to make the hard decesions, that's the responsibility you take for being the coach :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Nice finish to Xavi`s pass to give us a lead. I`m beginning to like our free kick options. We can score directly (Xavi, Dani Alves), we can target Pique or Marquez, and now this. Well done

M.L. King

The Preacher

Yeah it was an incredible build-up play. Nice response from both Xavi and Messi and a clinic finish.

kiki#8

Best player in the world, after me of course :lol:
He has everything, speed, intelligence, great body move, hand :D
Only if he learn how to play with his right foot, then he will be perfect ;)
I hope FCB will have luck and he will not be injured this season! :cry:

Evil

Shabazz

OMG NOOOO !!!! :shock: The moment every BarcaFan was afraid of :cry: BUT there's always a bright side, it seems to be a minor injury, and better now than in December, I say we just barely play him until December, because not having him then would be a crisis, we all know how we perform without him.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Rest him till December, then let him run crazy all over our oppisation! (in 10 days)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Just hope it`s a minor injury.
It`s ironic how we didn`t let him go to Scotland to play for Argentina fearing the injury. And now he got one staying at home...

M.L. King

The Preacher

Doctors already excluded any sever muscle injury. He will need to rest against Getafe and possibly against Sporting. Actually this "injury" might serve him well to prepare for the hard fixture against Getafe.

Has anyone thought that they are just pulling our leg and want to rest the player? (Nah, I know that sounds crazy) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans