10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelboo

Yeah, let's be honest here. Messi's a cool guy, but he gets pissed sometimes. And we should praise or criticise him with the same standards.

K

kroki223

Don't think we are blind, but I think he could have made more fuss. There were a lot of situation. He has to bear a lot of things an and out of the pitch.

K

kroki223

He doesn't deserve the critics. I think more people write here, when he made some mistakes.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
i remeber when busquets did half of that, got red card, got some heavy criticism like he was a criminal and his went from MOTM to FOTM.

funny indeed.

PS!!! i'm not trying to be a cynic or egoist or arrogant or offensive or anything. just trying to be equal on our players wheter it is busquets, valdes or messi, doesnt matter in my eyes...and i'm not trying to pick a fight with any of you. i was too cruel on messi too though, didn't mean it, just tried to work on some of the guys here who are obiously blind by the messi lovefest.

It looked like Busquets swung, even if he didn't connect...Leo didn't swing, pushing is not the same thing...Both cases were borne out of frustration which doesn't make it right or excusable...Just saying, apples & oranges

Moreover, Busquets' actions were prompted by a nutcase who wasn't being cautioned by the referee...Conversely, Vilma wasn't playing dirty and merely rattled a presumably sleep deprived and frustrated player...No one said it was ok, just that making it out to be some sort of petulance is nothing short of the usual hyperbole orchestrated by the usual haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans