What Upcoming Match Poses The Biggest Problem For Barça?

What Upcoming Match Poses The Biggest Problem For Barça?

• Total voters

Pepe Silvia

Now that the business end of the season is upon us, there is a lot of anxiety and stress on the forum. Some of that may be due to the complexity and difficulty of the upcoming matches. I think it'd be interesting to see which team you guys/gals think pose us the biggest problems in any specific match. Feel free to choose "Other" if there is a match you feel where a team poses a bigger problem than the choices on the poll.

EDIT: Forgot to add, reasons for your choice can be technical, personnel, or fatigue... or whatever else.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mourinho, knowing a defeat at Camp Nou would mean a LOT of pressure on his team and himself, would aim for a draw at Camp Nou or worse, counter attack with Ozil and CR7 on wings playing 3 defensive mid fielders in the middle... It's going to be one hell of a classico

F

Flavia

El Clásico. Even if int he end the liga is lost to rm, winning the clasico will give the extra boost for the rest of the season, and losing it could have the opposite effect.

Pepe Silvia

Not most important, but most problematic. For example, I chose the third option because we'll be very tired having played Chelsea twice in a week and Real Madrid at the weekend.

That mental and physical fatigue mixed with playing at home (complacency or expectancy to win at home) might hurt us, so therefore it can be the most problematic.

Sorry if that wasn't clear to begin with.

M

mitkoa7x

El Clasico. There is no bigger game for Barça than the gran derby with Merda.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Id say the 1st leg vs Chelsea is more problematic. RM is definitely a tougher opponent, but with the clasico in the players minds, it could be they might lack some focus on this game.

Tezemery

Rayo away is the tough one in my opinion, we have nothing to lose in the Classico but if we do get a result then we still have to go to Rayo, it will be such a tough place to visit with a terrible pitch.

X

xaviniesta

every away game is tough now since you don't find a normall grass there. and yes, i'm whining, i know this affects our game and thats why they do this dirty tactics.

so chelsea and rayo for me. betis i hope a cracking game though, it always is against them. and ofcourse the game i'm waiting the most is the copa final :wub:

La LL

Generally Delightful
I voted the first Chelsea game and El Clasico.

El Clasico we all know the risks and dangers but I think many on here underestimate Chelsea (I'm pretty sure I'm underestimating them). We have an incredibly hostile away game at Stamford Bridge and I have no doubt the Chelsea players will rise up to the occasion and give it the best they got.

Yugo Count Dante

I voted the first Chelsea game and El Clasico.

El Clasico we all know the risks and dangers but I think many on here underestimate Chelsea (I'm pretty sure I'm underestimating them). We have an incredibly hostile away game at Stamford Bridge and I have no doubt the Chelsea players will rise up to the occasion and give it the best they got.
I agree, even though Chelsea have been shit the whole season apart from occasionally some good games, they still 'may' have a chance, but over the span of two games I think they don't have any chance to pass trough.

Home of Barca Fans