A fan from Iceland

IceCulé

Hi everybody,

My name is Tómas and i´m from Iceland, i´ve been a Barca fan since 1993 then 8 years old, when i saw my first football match that i can remember, the Champions League final against Sampdoria and i have been following them since. Here in Iceland 90% of all football fans just follow teams from the English Premier League so it has not always been easy to get people to understand that i am actually a Barca fan and really don´t follow the Premier League that much... But i really hope that i can blend well in here and get to know some real Barca fans and hopefully i can learn more about the team and the history of the club from people who know more than i do. (though i think i know pretty much already, but one can always learn more ;) )

Well i think that´s about it for now and i just look forward to meet you guys :wave:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Tomas! How it felt to have Eidur wear Blaugrana shirt? Barca fans liked him a lot.

Andreas E

I have always been eager to visit Iceland! I want to visit a "Geisha"? (I dont know how its spelled but you know what i mean) It´s Gejser in Swedish i belive.

Welcome!

Home of Barca Fans