Maxwell

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
He isn't though is he? I don't think we ever intended to sell him. Also, if this deal only ends up costing 3.7m as Sky reports, that frees up a little more money to add to the Villa offer, no?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Well a large two fingered salute to Depor's greedy president, a decent signing for us if you ask me, he's an experienced back up for Abidal and offers us a more attacking option when Dani needs resting and we play Puyol on the right.

aRegularAce

that's cause he is in his last year of contract .. nothing more similar to E2 case

yeah i know, but what i meant was txiki tends to overpay for players

edit; btw beast how do u rate maxwell? you guys needed a leftback, wouldn;t he have been a good signing for you guys?

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
yeah i know, but what i meant was txiki tends to overpay for players

edit; btw beast how do u rate maxwell? you guys needed a leftback, wouldn;t he have been a good signing for you guys?

not much tbh.. David Santon has eclipsed him totally last year.. he is good squad player.. if Real need one we will be looking for a starter and IMO Maxwell isn't one.. but he will be useful for replacing Abidal who IMO is a safer option for Pep

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
that's cause he is in his last year of contract .. nothing more similar to E2 case

Ohhhhhhh!!!

I was shocked to see him go for such a low price. I did not know. I did not want Inter helping Barcelona.

4.5 million for his quality is a great bargain.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I went on the same one Titi :lol: I'm very happy, by all accounts it's a good transfer and the guy is proven. By the sounds of it he's competent and would fit better into our system than Inter's, or at least in the view of the Inter fans. Well done management :cheers:

X.A.U

The Special One
Maxwell is a good signing, he can play LB and he can also play in the midfield! I'm surprised that we got him for that price!!

zanela

Y is everyone excited abt this signing :rolleyes: its not like we 've acquired a worldclass LB or something. A bench warmer at Inter (got benched by a rookie), another short player/defender & not really good at defending.:frown: Hardly a signing to be happy abt after having waited for so long...Im disappointed tbh. Not the kind of first signing i was expecting.
The only Inter player i wanted was Ibra but tht fuckin Moratti:whip: hands us over a player redundant to his team. Laporta & txiki can go to hell. Btw, if Maxwell wants to cme, he better bring along his frd, otherwise i for one ll not welcome him to our club :p

X.A.U

The Special One
Y is everyone excited abt this signing :rolleyes: its not like we 've acquired a worldclass LB or something. A bench warmer at Inter (got benched by a rookie), another short player/defender & not really good at defending.:frown: Hardly a signing to be happy abt after having waited for so long...Im disappointed tbh. Not the kind of first signing i was expecting.
The only Inter player i wanted was Ibra but tht fuckin Moratti:whip: hands us over a player redundant to his team. Laporta & txiki can go to hell. Btw, if Maxwell wants to cme, he better bring along his frd, otherwise i for one ll not welcome him to our club :p

Our team is almost complete! We don't have to spend like the village idiots (LPB, City)!! We already have 5-6 world class players! We only need an LB back up, DM back up and maybe Ribery! I've seen Maxwell playing, he is experienced at the highest level, I rate him above Felipe!

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I dont know him but if he is a second alves....very attacking,highly technical and melts into our team system,he doesnt have to be a world famous player.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

He's a decent addition to the squad, plentyu to be happy about. Saying that Laporta and Txiki can "go to hell" is way out of line as is saying you won't welcome him to the club. Some support for our new player that is!

Home of Barca Fans