Vicente Guaita

abual3bed1

a friend of mine sent me sms after the match saying: Valencia had a little version of Buffon at the Bernabue

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
thinking of Buffon actually he has been outstanding this season but yet you rarely hear his name mentioned amongst the best gk's these days.

he's the best by a long shot for me.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
thinking of Buffon actually he has been outstanding this season but yet you rarely hear his name mentioned amongst the best gk's these days.

you don't mention the obvious things :shrug:

Games like that one are the definition of perfect by goalkeeping standards.

Neuer vs Manure last season comes to mind as well.
And that fucker Sevilla keeper, Varas, vs us... actually every Sevilla keeper vs us!!

zanela

Guaita and Diego Alves are good. Too bad they can't play at the same time...

I like them both. And hate to see either of them on the bench. Both are worthy starters if u ask me. Vicente having come through the youth ranks deserves to be Los Che's #1, whilst Alves should find a decent club where he can start regularly.

E

estranged

I don't watch Valencia on a regular basis but I remember diego alves being the reason Madrid beat them at the Mestalla earlier in the season (gifted a goal to Ronaldo through epic stupidity), absolutely horrible performance, Guiata on the other hand I remember performing brilliant against us and Madrid.

Maria

I agree..this season he has been magnificent, just like VV has been last year for us. Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, Casillas and Neuer are the ones getting all the praise.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I like them both. And hate to see either of them on the bench. Both are worthy starters if u ask me. Vicente having come through the youth ranks deserves to be Los Che's #1, whilst Alves should find a decent club where he can start regularly.

Atletico after Cortuas leaves?

E

estranged

I agree..this season he has been magnificent, just like VV has been last year for us. Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, Casillas and Neuer are the ones getting all the praise.

well 31 games unbeaten, only 17 conceded (the 2nd lest conceded is Milan with 26) speaks for itself. still the best keeper in the world.

zanela

I don't watch Valencia on a regular basis but I remember diego alves being the reason Madrid beat them at the Mestalla earlier in the season (gifted a goal to Ronaldo through epic stupidity), absolutely horrible performance, Guiata on the other hand I remember performing brilliant against us and Madrid.

Alves' heroics against Chelsea was the best individual GK performance of the season. It beats any of Guiata's exploits in the same period. I do, however, concede the latter is a bit more consistent.

Atletico after Cortuas leaves?

I thought of the same. But they do 've Asenjo waiting in the line. The Malaga project would've been perfect for him. But they bought Kameni recently. :(

Home of Barca Fans