Kanoute

maz

I walk the line
Because fcb have much more chance of winning the league and CL than sevilla do. That may sound spoilt bu its the cold hard truth. You dont get a medal for competing in competitions..only for winning it.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Because fcb have much more chance of winning the league and CL than sevilla do. That may sound spoilt bu its the cold hard truth. You dont get a medal for competing in competitions..only for winning it.
But Kanoute would only play a bit part role if he came here, at Sevilla he's one of their most important players.

maz

I walk the line
He wouldnt play a ezquerro-type role, he will be more like larsson. He has given sevilla alot, he deserves to be at a team that can win the biggest prizes domestically and in europe.

Main problem is he would be away for the ACN..something we need to bare in mind when buying a striker.

T

TUrk_girl_seval

Muslim football (soccer) player Frederick Kanoute draws a yellow card for lifting his jersey to display a shirt supporting Palestine after scoring a goal for Sevilla.

Sevilla striker Frederic Kanoute is facing a fine from the Spanish football federation for revealing a T-shirt expressing support for Palestine during a match.
Kanoute lifted his Sevilla shirt over his head after scoring in the team’s 2-1 Copa del Rey win over Deportivo La Coruna on Wednesday to display a black T-shirt on which the word “Palestine” was printed in several languages.

The federation’s Competition Committee is expected to study the incident on Friday

Antimilan

A profilic striker, who can make difference in the game. Old but cold killer in front of goal. Making one of the best duo's in Europe along with Fabiano. Mali's striking force and hope also.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Shocking from Freddy...He's a player I've liked for several seasons now, decidedly out of character, non?...Surprising douchery from a player I'm not accustomed to seeing it

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Shocking from Freddy...He's a player I've liked for several seasons now, decidedly out of character, non?...Surprising douchery from a player I'm not accustomed to seeing it

This...

Not holding anything against him though, the game was intense as fuck, any player could've lost it...

Home of Barca Fans