iHola desde Suecia!

Andreas E

Hello everyone!

I have been reading here for awhile, thought it was time to register at last..

Short information:

Name: Andreas

What do i do on my spare time?

- I travel, travel.. travel..travel, i do work at a company called Fazer (bread & candy) and we deliver this to supermarkets.
I still live at home with my parents and my cat but i have plans moving to Barcelona in 2013.
I almost spend all my money on travelling and FC Barcelona, best things in life.
Other than this above i have an interest in planespotting, aircrafts and photography.

Other info:

FC Barcelona has been in my heart since about -96, however on that time i wasnt so inserted in the club and it wasn´t until 2000 i started follow the club more serious, at the age of 10.
I like football really much and since i like to travel, what could be better than a nice football-trip to Catalonia or England for example?
My first ever Barcelona shirt was Saviola, but.. that shirt "had an accident" .. after that i bought a Henrik Larsson shirt.
My first "real expensive shirt" was A.Iniesta.. funny thing, I couldnt see anyone with a Iniesta shirt when i bought that in 2007/2008, none!
Now you can see Iniesta on alot of shirts indeed, Iniesta is my favorite player along with Valdes, Puyol and Messi. Heck, every Barca player is a favorite.. :)

Games that i´ve visited..

FCB - Racing 1-0
FCB - Valencia 4-0
FCB - Shakhtar 2-3
FCB - Real Madrid 5-0
FCB - Sociedad 5-0
FCB - Arsenal 3-1
FCB - Real Madrid 3-2 (Supercopa)
FCB - Mallorca 5-0

I think that is all of my matches i´ve seen at the CN.
I do travel to London alot aswell and have seen the following matches..

Arsenal - Manchester United 1-0
Arsenal - Liverpool 0-2
Arsenal - Tottenham 5-2
QPR - Fulham 0-1

And the Arsenal fiasko.. live @ San Siro.
AC Milan - Arsenal 4-0

Upcoming live fixtures in the near future is:

Chelsea FC - FCB
FCB - Chelsea FC
Real Madrid - Bayern Munich (Go Munich!) :D
And the UEFA CL final! (woho)

Questions? Feel fre to ask anything.

If interested in my Barca videos (from matches) .. check out my channel @ http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperRetard22

/Andreas

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Hi there. Welcome! You saw the manita game, that's nice.

Andreas E

Välkommen Andreas :)

I also was at the 5-0 manita game. Best night of my life.

Tackar..

Yep, probably the best evening in my 21 years.. after the game i waited outside CN and managed to get Messi & Villa´s autographs. It was a nice topping for the cake indeed.

/Andreas

Home of Barca Fans