El Flaco

Alonso's goal vs Darmstadt

[gfy]AmusingBlindDuiker[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]ChubbyVapidBorzoi[/gfy]

[gfy]InsignificantGranularCaribou[/gfy]

Horatio

You're welcome
Funny anecdote: I was in Madrid and visited Santiago Bernabeu with some americans whom I met in the hostel. So after the tour you end up in the store.
There was this stunning woman inside the club and she was being friendly with the staff there. I told the american guys: "I bet ya she is one of the players wife. She has to be the way she looks and talking to the staff like that." At one point I was kinda staring at her because I was about to step up to her and tell her how beautiful she is, (as a compliment though no intentions to flirt) but decided not to. Then as we walked outside the store there she was standing outside the car with a guy loading the car with some presents. The guy was Xabi Alonso. XD
Remembered the model of car and looked it up on the internet to confirm. Also to my right I saw two paparazzi guys on the prowl.

Funny anecdote: I was in Madrid and visited Santiago Bernabeu with some americans whom I met in the hostel. So after the tour you end up in the store.
There was this stunning woman inside the club and she was being friendly with the staff there. I told the american guys: "I bet ya she is one of the players wife. She has to be the way she looks and talking to the staff like that." At one point I was kinda staring at her because I was about to step up to her and tell her how beautiful she is, (as a compliment though no intentions to flirt) but decided not to. Then as we walked outside the store there she was standing outside the car with a guy loading the car with some presents. The guy was Xabi Alonso. XD
Remembered the model of car and looked it up on the internet to confirm. Also to my right I saw two paparazzi guys on the prowl.

Nagore Aranburu...

It seems she enjoys life in Munich, too.

https://www.instagram.com/nagore.aranburu/?hl=en

Sterlingfan2000

In a recent Interview Xabi Alonso said that his family are very happy in Germany. He made a comparision with Madrid, saying he cant go out there but in Munich he can do everything he wants without getting bullied. He feels like a normal Person there

Home of Barca Fans