So who will Perez pick as the new Real Madrid manager for the 2012/2013 Season?

B

barcelonista

2012 / 2013 it will be Jose Mourinho. Why would he want out now? He wants the Manchester United job therefore he can't coach City (and I don't see SAF retiring next season without giving it another shot in the CL). Back to Chelsea is impossible. Roman's a billionaire. His ego won't allow it to get someone back he once fired. Wenger won't leave Arsenal now. With Wilshere back and a proper pre-season his team is competitive enough. And as far as I know Wenger already refused to manage Real twice in the past. Portugal? Maybe. He could take over after the 2012 EC until after the 2014 WC and then SAF will probably retire.

If Perez hadn't fucked it up, del Bosque would be the best possible option for Real Madrid. Probably the classiest and most respected coach in Spain right now. The only manager big enough to coach that circus without being a clown himself. Fortunately that's never going to happen though.

Pepe Silvia

Whatever the. Ase I hope rm suffer and mourinho suffer next season. Their poor displays of ethics and sportsmanship are my reasons for saying that.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
2012 / 2013 it will be Jose Mourinho. Why would he want out now? He wants the Manchester United job therefore he can't coach City (and I don't see SAF retiring next season without giving it another shot in the CL). Back to Chelsea is impossible. Roman's a billionaire. His ego won't allow it to get someone back he once fired. Wenger won't leave Arsenal now. With Wilshere back and a proper pre-season his team is competitive enough. And as far as I know Wenger already refused to manage Real twice in the past. Portugal? Maybe. He could take over after the 2012 EC until after the 2014 WC and then SAF will probably retire.

If Perez hadn't fucked it up, del Bosque would be the best possible option for Real Madrid. Probably the classiest and most respected coach in Spain right now. The only manager big enough to coach that circus without being a clown himself. Fortunately that's never going to happen though.

He is the classiest and most respected coach, until he buys Busquets off you and plays him next to Xabi.

:troll:

El Gato

Villarato!
Well this I can believe. This is the first time the fans didn't always put up with his shit, I don't think Mourinho likes this job very much.

TBF Real isn't some sinking reputation club that only needs good coaching to be more successful. It's way more complicated than that.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Actually, leaving RM after winning the liga title here makes total sense from his perspective: he proved the world that he beat the invincible Barca in a 38-matches enduring league competion, after his CL victory with Inter over Barca last year, that could be seen as fluke. The la liga title will round it off for him, and he will add the spanish league title to the english and italian one. Also leaving on his peak at RM always looks best - since chances arent high that RM will win another liga title next year. Add to that his apparent interpersonal problems with key players, i see his departure being very likely.

Its however true that there doesnt seem to be an open spot in the EPL. But his good friend SAF could make room for him. And football is too unemotional as if he couldnt be joining City and even Chelsea again. And he might even go somewhere else. Like he didnt win the german league yet ... and im not sure if Heynckes will want to spend another year at BAyern for example, this year was exhausting for him it seems ...

Home of Barca Fans