So who will Perez pick as the new Real Madrid manager for the 2012/2013 Season?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I like Lowe and I like Klopp but Madrid will destroy them. Spalleti won't be able to handle this team's ego. Zidane won't step into this post, he is too chill to take a coaching job, he likes to fly to watch games along with Figo, so baller.

Capello isn't going to come back, and Ancelloti is busy in France. Wile Fernando Hierro has remained distant from the club with Perez lurking around but makes me wonder, where the fuck is Manuel Sanchis?

Michael Laudrup I have absolutely no idea what to think, Deschamps failed, and none of the spanish coaches seem to have an enough big presence to manage Madrid. I don't know, this is going to be a difficult time but the next manager should do one thing right and stay on the good side of Casillas and Xabi, they control the team.

Hopefuly he'd sell coentrao and khedira.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Low or Klopp

Nothing wrong with Klopp... and having Sahin, Ozil and Khedira in the squad; all them being really young. It's gonna be one of Low and Klopp

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Low or Klopp

Nothing wrong with Klopp... and having Sahin, Ozil and Khedira in the squad; all them being really young. It's gonna be one of Low and Klopp
Like someone said already, Löw sees the chance to win the WC with the german squad. If not in 2014 then in 2018. Hence he will hardly leave anytime soon imo.

Klopp on the other hand just doesnt fit to Real, in the same way as he doesnt fit to Bayern. He is too emotional, rooted, anti-vanity and, simply put, too much on the 'light side' of the football force ;)

Home of Barca Fans