So who will Perez pick as the new Real Madrid manager for the 2012/2013 Season?

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't care about Jose or where he goes. I am just interested in who Real will take next. What about Zidane? I know he doesn't have any managerial experience but then nor did Pep really and look how he turned out. Perez might just be tempted you know...

Pep will not join Real. It's as ridiculous as saying Messi joining Real. The names who have been recently mentioned as the possible replacements for Mou are Rafa Benitez and Joachim Löw. Wenger was also mentioned among the rumored names. It's hard to tell who could be their choice for real. I don't find any suitable choice to take over this Real Madrid after Mourinho. It'll be interesting to know who is qualified enough to manage this circus.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Yeah there is no chance of Pep going to Madrid and I wouldn't see Perez wanting him anyway. He needs to get the fans back on board.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
1) Joachim Löw 2) Jürgen Klopp 3) Zidane

I'll surely apply for the job though... I'll put my achievements with Real on FM as my experience

Beast

The Observer
I said the same thing Sunny said here right after the first classico of the Copa and it's Jose's decision not Perez
I see either old school as in Fabio or new School in Michael Laudrup

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Next Real Madrid coach should get 20 million a year should he win either La Liga or CL, otherwise he should pay 2 million and not earn a euro for damages.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I said the same thing Sunny said here right after the first classico of the Copa and it's Jose's decision not Perez
I see either old school as in Fabio or new School in Michael Laudrup

As opposed to what?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I hope it's Laudrup, he's proven nothing and will shut up the cules who pretend he isn't a dirty traitor.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope it's Laudrup, he's proven nothing and will shut up the cules who pretend he isn't a dirty traitor.
come on man! I don't really know the dream team, but last night in revista... he seemed really happy talking about the dream team and how they came back from 8 points behind to Real twice.

He's too handsome to do a Figo, I mean throw a pig head at :D

Home of Barca Fans