Hello from Italy

Puyol5

Hi everyone! :wave:
My name's Alex, I'm 22 and I'm an author from Rimini, a sea town in Italy.
I'm a Juventus fan, but I really appreciate FCBarcelona and I hope that Barça and Juve can face each other soon!
I love the football that Barça plays, love all the story behind the club and my favourite player as you can see is Carles Puyol!
See you in this beautiful forum, Visca El Barça and if you allow to me also.. Forza Juve!!

Ps: sorry for my bad english, good night guys!

Edman

Welcome to the forum, Alex!
Me and a few mates took a trip to rimini once, it's a nice town :)

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Welcome alex. Stick around mate. I am sure you will like the forum. :) And if you by any chance feel the place is not worthy , go straight to Women V3 topic. Get some fresh air and back to business. :D

cheers.

M

mitkoa7x

nike-just-do-it.jpg

if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

Puyol5

ahah that's funny :lol:
I've a girlfriend and for my misfortune, she's interista (inter milan fan)..
You know, it's like being culé and have a girl who loves guys like cristiano ronaldo or sergio ramos -.-
She's a big fan of sneijder and mouFrinho :facepalm: (in italy we call him like this, "frignare" it's "complaining" )

XaviMessiGirl

ahah that's funny :lol:
I've a girlfriend and for my misfortune, she's interista (inter milan fan)..
You know, it's like being culé and have a girl who loves guys like cristiano ronaldo or sergio ramos -.-
She's a big fan of sneijder and mouFrinho :facepalm: (in italy we call him like this, "frignare" it's "complaining" )

:lol: My boyfriend (who's not really that big of a football fan) likes to pretend to be madridista to piss me off.

Anyway welcome :D

M

mitkoa7x

If this was youtube
"My girl/boyfriend is a madridista, now she/he is single! Just kidding... she/he's dead!"

Home of Barca Fans