Barcelona 2012/2013 kits revealed

Isaac_Cuenca23

I saw the new away kit in the flesh for the first time today and I have to say it looked good.

Now I have to decide what player name to get on the back. Dani Alves?

ShandyFFM

you guys does someone already has the new home shirts???? im consierding to buy one but i want to know some details

1. does the kit have this on the shoulder ??

View attachment 5834

2. does it features this aircondition things ??

View attachment 5835

3. does the patch look like flat "plastic" or is it bigger and stiched on ??

View attachment 5836

the reason why i ask is because a friend of mine got the jersey without this and i told him its not original but he said he bought it in the nike store. and today i saw these details on the kit in the hamburg match
please only answer if you really bought it yet !!!

THANKS A LOT !!!

edit:

as you can see these sportshops doesnt have those details

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/de/Products/Fu%C3%9Fball-Trikot-Nike-Barcelona-Heimtrikot-Fu%C3%9Fballtrikots-Marineblau-50037.aspx

Last edited:

Blue Demon

Those pictures are probably an authentic pro jersey. Usually replicas are cheaper, looser and miss those extra things. Like last year's replicas don't have the holes on the side of the jersey. I noticed in games that their kits did have those holes. I may be wrong but check it out.

Superfly

Banned
Yeah those are the authentic ones they use to play with. The replica's have neither the plastic on the shoulders or the holes on the side.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Authentic Player shirts have a plastic Barcelona crest, extra large TV3 and LFP logos, air holes and those blue T-shaped stickers to hid the stitching on on the shoulders of the sleeves.

Such shirts can be purchased by the average fan but they cost around £99 without a name or number. subsidesports were selling them last season but I don't think they have stocked any for this season. Maybe they didn't sell very well.

Last edited:

Xavilla67

Barca Jersey 2012/2013 - Bought at Nikestore , but Fake ?! :(

Hey everyone - Can you explain me what's wrong with my Jersey ... I bought it at a Nikestore so it has to be original :/
It can't be a fake but why are there the red stripes at the arms missing ?
View attachment 5843
I am confused :( please tell me what's up with my Jersey

MaestroXavi

The servant
Really?I thought only in my country something being "original" are the most important!I honestly never understood the big deal.

Home of Barca Fans