Barcelona 2012/2013 kits revealed

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I actually love the home kit. I agree the darker blue takes away from the blaugrana, nevertheless it's good looking. I'm getting a good vibe from it I get a feel we'll kick some ass in these jerseys.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

real life > photoshop

that said I dunno if anyone could pull off that Tequila Sunrise away kit. what's especially retarded is the shirt doesn't fade fast enough so the shorts look like they don't match.

doesn't matter tho. the objective of that away kit is to blind the opponent with hideousness and then beat them while they suffer. same tactic as the luminous yellow/green away kit we had in 05/06 that was pretty much invincible and has won away games everyfuckingwhere.

Barcilliant

Calling Adidas-please Adidas rescue us.

Can nike not put a solid kit together??? We should put a petition forward and get it changed. Didnt Athletico fans do that??

nike are just taking advantage of the fact that they could put together the worse kit possible but as long as its got the Barca badge it will sell.

doesn't matter tho. the objective of that away kit is to blind the opponent with hideousness and then beat them while they suffer. same tactic as the luminous yellow/green away kit we had in 05/06 that was pretty much invincible and has won away games everyfuckingwhere.
Real Madrid is going to lose to us by spending an inordinate amount of time laughing at our new kits. :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Strange, they don't seem to have the numbers or lettering for the away kits yet...It could get worse

Ender

Is this a jersey or a shirt?

Iniesta_Train.v1337767463.JPG

Home of Barca Fans